Chapter 15

9 months of nothing but boredom passed. Nene was supposed to return to New York at the beginning of July but unexpected plans caused her to stay in Tokyo but Mei was nice enough to bring her stuff down from New York since she won't be going back for a while. In October, Tsukasa ended up hosting a Halloween party that ended up getting shut down quick due to a noise disturbance. In January Amane and Nene hosted a gender revival party in which Mitsuba and Tsukasa started taking bets on if the baby would be a girl or boy. The bets ended up getting high as 1,000 dollars  until Kou and Sakura stepped in stopping them from making anymore. But when they popped the balloons there was two different colors pink and blue. The crowed looked at them confused but they only smiled. "Surprise were having twins!" Nene jumped up with excitement. Tsukasa and Mitsuba looked back at each other trying to decide who actually won the bet. But they ended up keeping there money in the end.

Nene laid there in a white bed gripping the white sheets as she looked out the window. "Amane.. where are you?" Nene said to herself in the room. She took deep breaths while also gripping the white sheets as the pain got worse and worse.

As Nene was way to focus on the pain she didn't know the doctor had came in. "Hi Nene-San, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked. She walked up closer to her sitting in a chair close to her. "I feel like I wanna die." The doctor only laughed. "Well that is normal when you're about to go into labor." Nene faked a smile. But inside she was screaming in pain.

"May I try to call him again? Just one last time before we start?" Nene begged the doctor. "Sure. I'll be getting the room ready along with my helpers. It should only take about an hour or so." The doctor said handing Nene her phone just as she stood up from the chair exiting the room.

Nene unlocked her phone immediately going to the contacts calling Amane. Still no answer. Nene was about to have a breakdown knowing that he wasn't going to make it and have to do this alone until Aoi texted her.

Nene-chan! I just called Akane since he at the studio. Apparently Amane in a Interview with some people and that he doesn't have his phone on him. Me, Kou and Mitsuba are on our way to get him. Please don't panic too much I'll make sure he gets to your side. One way or another. :)

Aoi-chan, you guys won't make it back on time I'm switching rooms in an hour there not going to let anyone in.

Not if I'm driving. So I won't be able to text you for a few mins not until we reach the studio. Goodbye Nene-chan.

Nene knew how Aoi drives when she needs to get somewhere quickly. 'I only pray that they make it here safetly.' Nene said to herself as she leaned back and continued to look out the window.

Aoi POV

Kou was a slow driver so I ended up kicking him in the back seat taking the wheel.  "I hope you boys are buckled up back there." I smile innocently as I start the car. "Yeah we're good back here Akane-san." Kou said giving the thumbs up.

"Good because we are going FULL SPEED!" I yelled as I pressed down onto the gas pedal zooming down the road to the studio that was 30mins away but for me it only took 10mins due to the crazy speed I was driving at.

As I pulled up at the studio I saw Akane waving down where he was. Next to him was Amane pacing back and forth worried, scared etc. As I stop the car I roll down the window. "get in you two! Nene-chan is waiting for you Amane-kun!" I said unlocking the doors. I glance back at the boys in the back seat they looked like they were going to throw up. I let out a giggle.