Chapter 14

Next day

Later that night

The time was night. Nene was in the kitchen panicing rushing to get everything done to have a special night with Amane since his birthday is tomorrow. She looked at the table to make sure everything was just right.

"Ok Amane you can come down now!" Nene yelled from downstairs going over by the staircase waiting for him. "Abbott time." He complained as he opened the door afterwards walking down stairs standing next to Nene.

"So why did you make me stay in the bedroom all night?" Amane asked kind of annoyed. "Hehe, it's a surprise." Nene laughed taking Amane hand dragging him into the kitchen room so they could eat first then have a eventful night.

As they entered the kitchen Amane face went from annoyed to shocked. "Nene did you make all this?" Amane asked shocked by all the different food on the table. "Mm, I didn't no excatly what your favorite meal might be so I made 2 different types." Amane didn't listen he was too focused on all the food in front of him. They both sat down at the table and started eating.

Time skip bc I ran out of ideas.

"Nene, are you sure you're alright watching this movie?" Amane asked as he could see Nene shaking slightly as she gripped the pillow tight. "I'm fine Amane really! Just a little cold.." she replied fake smiling at him.

She lied she was only shaking because she was scared of the movie. Amane gently tossed a blanket over him and Nene and pulled her close to him.
She was blushing as Amane had one arm around her.

"KYAAA!" Nene screamed hiding under the blanket as the movie had scared her. Nene was never a big fan of horror movies since they were scary. The movie they just happened to watch tonight was Halloween.

Amane laughed at her reaction but then joined her under the covers. "Nene it's a movie nothing real." Amane said rubbing her back softly as she held onto the pillow tightly more.
"This movie scary." She mumbled quietly but Amane managed to hear her. Amane noticed she was attached to the pillow a lot. He didn't like that he wanted her to be attached to him not some pillow.

Amane grabs the top of pillow pulling it away from her grip she whined. "Amane I was using that give it back!" She whined as she tried to grab it back from him. Amane only smirked as he watched her trying to get the pillow back.

"Why do you wanna cuddle with a pillow so bad when you're soon to be husband is sitting next to you." Amane slightly shouted making Nene  stop in her tracks. "I just don't wanna feel like I'm bugging you. I picked this movie out because I know you like horror movies and.. tomorrow is your birthday so I figured I pick out something you like.." Nene was quiet afterwords.

"Baka.." he flicked her nose making her slightly yell in pain. "Ow.. What was that for!" Nene held her nose as that was where all the pain was coming from. "That was a little punishment. And this-" Amane connected his lips together with Nene. Deeply kissing her sweet lips his hands around her waist as he moved her onto his lap.  "That was a kiss saying how much I love you. But it not free though." He smirked.

"You know.. sometimes I really hate you but for some reason I love you no matter what and I just wanna kiss you until I die." Nene connecting there lips once again but going deeper then last time. It shocked Amane at first but he eventually got into the mood of things.

They pulled away couple mins after breathing heavily as the rested there foreheads on each other.

Next day

It was mid day Nene was working on baking a cake since buying one would be too expensive. Plus baking it would be so much more better and fun.

Nene watched the mixer as it started mixing everything up one by one. Once it started to look some what thick Nene stopped the mixer pulling it up so she could get the bowl out.

She dipped her finger in the cake batter to see if it tasted right. The moment her tongue touched her finger it tasted like heaven. Delicious yet sweet chocolate batter. She wanted to dip her finger in it more but had to stop herself from wanting to it more just in case she ends up eating all the cake batter.

Nene went to the other side of the kitchen to grab pans for the cake. As she went back to the cake batter with to round pans in her hand she noticed a tall young boy sitting on the counter next to the cake batter casually dipping his finger in to taste all that delicious chocolate.

"Morning Nene! How you sleep last night also this chocolate you made is delicious." Amane was sitting on the counter casually dipping his finger in the cake batter afterwards eating it. "STOP EATING THE CAKE BATTER!"Nene yelled setting the pans on the counter as she ran and took the bowl that had the cake batter in it away from Amane. Amane pouted jumping off from the counter.

Nene was pouring the batter into the round pans as Amane came up behind her wrapping his hands around her waist. Looking over her shoulder as he watched her pour the batter in while also taking in her delicious sweet scent from her hair. As she finished up pouring the batter in the pans she set the bowl to the side pulling Amane hands off of her waist so she could put the cakes in the oven.

Nene started to clean up her mess in the kitchen ignoring Amane in which made him more sad and also annoyed. "Nene~" he said sitting on the counter watching her wipe down counters. "Whatever it is that you want Amane I'm busy right now so it going have to wait." Nene replied continuing to wipe down counters. Amane did not like that answer. He jumped off the counter once again going up to her grabbing one of her wrists making her look at him.

"Amane Is something wrong?" Nene asked. She had stop what she was doing looking into his Amber eyes. "You've been ignoring me all day. I don't like it.."  Amane admitted. Fighting his grip on her wrist.

Nene let out a sign. "I guess it can't be helped then." Nene said. Amane looked up at her confused until she started dragging him into there bedroom dragging out a box from her closet that was neatly wrapped.

"I was going to wait until tonight to give this to you but you said I was ignoring you so here's your birthday present I've had for while." Nene said picking up the box setting it on the bed in front of Amane smiling. "You didn't have to buy me anything though. I have practically everything."  Amane pushed the present back over to Nene. "Just open it even if you do have it already 'in which I doubt you do because I've never seen it.'" Nene pushed the present back in front of him letting out a little pout face. "Fine.. if I must." Amane complained. He first took off the little bow and ribbon. Once that was all off he took the top off setting it to the side with the other things. He looked inside the present and couldn't believe what he saw! He dragged out a new and better telescope along with Astronomy magazines that he never read before! He had a telescope before but his twin brother Tsukasa ended up breaking it one day as they were playing. Amane didn't have enough money to buy a new one since he had to take care of his brother and himself.

"Nene... you didn't have to do this.." Amane quietly said as he looked down at his new telescope that he had gotten. It must have costed a fortune. "But I did. Once I heard about how Tsukasa-kun accidentally broke your old one I started saving up whatever little money I earned to buy you one so that you can look up at the stars and tell me more about them."  Nene hugged Amane giving a kiss on the cheek before leaving him in the bedroom alone.

The rest of the day Nene finished baking the cake in which both her an Amane ate after they had dinner celebrating his birthday. Afterwards they went outside to test his new telescope since he was excited to test it out. They spent the rest of the night stargazing Amane telling her about the different stars as they looked into the telescope.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY THIS IS DONE! Sets up tissue stand. You'll need these tissues next chapter if you cry easily 😉 next chapter is very long as it goes into a bunch of things about the past, etc. I hope you guys enjoy this I wanna call it filter chapter because I had no idea what to write.

Anyways ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER 👁👄👁