Chapter 6

After they had apologized they went an sat down and played some Mario Kart 8 while they waited for Akane to return.

"We should make the losers have to kiss each other while the winner gets to take a video of it." Mitsuba said as he laughed a little knowing he was definitely going to win. "Are you sure you want to do that Mitsuba? I am pretty good at playing Mario Kart." Yashiro asked as she grabbed the joy con. "I'm certain I can beat you two." Mitsuba replied as he grabbed his joy con. Amane just laughed nervously in the background.

He knew excatly how good Yashiro was as he witnessed it last night when they both played. "Ok! If your really that confident in yourself." Yashiro said as she picked her character.  Amane just stood silent in the background.

Few matches pass by

It was a tie between Mitsuba and Yashiro. Amane only had 1 win. Poor Amane lol. There was no way Amane could catch up at this rate. All he could do is just hope that Yashiro loses so he won't have to kiss Mitsuba.

"I think for our last round we should play rainbow road since it's the hardest one of them all." Mitsuba said as he picked that map. Yashiro nervously laughed. She wasn't the best at rainbow road but she was willing to give it her all so she voted for that map as well. Amane noticed she was a bit scared when she voted for rainbow road.."maybe the reason why she scared is because she's not good at this map? I hope she does loses this match I really don't want to kiss Mitsuba. I know if that video was to get published it would go viral and be everywhere. How embarassing that would be." Amane said to him self as he voted for rainbow road as well.

"May the best Mario kart driver win!" They all said as they got ready to launch there characters off on the track. When they heard the word GO! they set there characters off. Yashiro was in first place until Mitsuba threw a blue shell at her. "I'm going to get you back Mitsuba!" Yashiro said with a bit of anger in her tone. Mitsuba just laughed a little as he was now in first place.

Amane was in second place until Yashiro threw a red shell at him. Amane just gave her the death stare. He was going to be giving her a treat tonight in bed. 🧐😏

They passed there first lap Mitsuba in 1st place, Yashiro in 2nd, Amane in 5th due to the red shell. Amane shortly got his revenge on Yashiro. As he caught up to her he threw a banana peel right in front of her. "Ugh! Stop coming after me and go after Mitsuba!" She yelled as passed the line telling her she was on her final lap. "But going after you is more fun. Plus It's cute seeing you angry." Amane smikred as Yashiro was blushing like crazy. "Keep your love talk in the bedroom." Mitsuba didn't want to hear their love talk.

Few mins pass

"YAY I WON! NOW KISS YOU TWO!" Mitsuba screamed as he threw the joycon down grabbing his phone opening it to the camera right away. "You only won because Amane kept throwing things at me." Yashiro seemed annoyed. "ME? I did no such thing ;P. Ok maybe I did but that's only because I didn't want to kiss that pink freak." Amane pointed towards Mitsuba.

"PINK FREAK? I'M NOT A PINK FREAK YOU CRAZY KNIFE PERVERT." Mitsuba yelled back at Amane. They both then went on and on. Yashiro signed as she watched the two boys fight until she was getting a call from Mei.

"I'm going to take this call I'll be back in a few mins." Yashiro stood from the couch walking towards a room closing the door shut behind her.

"Hello Mei-san I saw that you called me is something wrong?"

"Hi Yashiro-chan! I know your probably busy spending time with your idol boyfriend Amane but something has came up.."

"What do you mean Mei-san?"