Chapter 11

Yashiro was walking around the room she was in alone thinking what could she do to make it up to Amane. She figured Amane didn't want to see her after what just happened out on the beach.

Yashiro kept walking around the room until she was interrupt by a knock on the door. "Hey Senpai it Kou. I'm not sure if you want to be disturbed or not but I just wanted to know if your doing ok. You or Amane haven't left the room since you got back. I'm gonna leave now so yeah." Kou said through the closed door afterwards walking off.

Yashiro stayed quiet not wanting to respond but yet cry. It was all her fault that this was happening. She wanted to see Amane a lot right now but knew they should keep there distance but still.

It was set Yashiro was going to confront Amane even if he didn't want to see her. She quietly opened the door peek out to see if anyone was out there. No one was so she went out into the hallway closing the door quietly behind her.

She quietly walked down the hallway to see where her friends were before going to see Amane. When she entered the living room she found her friends all on the sofa watching a horror movie that Tsukasa probably picked out to scare Mitsuba or someone.

She let out a small smile seeing her friend's having fun with each other. She looked over at the staircase then back her friends. They seemed to be distracted watching the horror movie so this was Yashiro chance. She quietly but quickly went up the stairs to her and Amane room.

She was now standing outside the door scared of what might happen she didnt want to just go straight on in.

She leaned up against the door sitting on the ground holding her knees quietly singing a song. Little do you know by Alex and Sierra.

"Little do you know How I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I need a little more time."

Yashiro took a deep breath.

"Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back For the fear that you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I need a little more time."

She closed her eyes knowing Amane wasn't there to sing his part but suddenly~

"I'll wait, I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait. I promise, you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait. Love is here, and here to stay. So lay your head on me."

Yashiro quickly stood up away from the door as she could hear it opening up. Amane was now standing in the door frame looking over at Yashiro.

"Little do you know I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know. I, I love you 'till the sun dies."

Amane motioned her to come in the room with hand as he entered the room himself. At first she refused because she was scared of what he might do to her. But she wanted to be with him so she entered the room closing the door the door behind her along with locking it incase some things did happen. She didn't want her friends helping after all it was her fault.

Before they did anything Yashiro went and changed into something that was more comfortable and didn't give her a weird feeling.

Once she was changed she went over to Amane an laid down next to him. They were both silent until Amane crawled on top of her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry about earlier.. I snapped and lost control. I didn't mean to scare you or making you afraid and fear me. Just-" "you wanted to get back at them for doing it to me." She interrupt him.

"Violence is never the answer Amane just think about that." Tears were covering her eyes as she said more and more.

"I know it's not but they did need to be taught a lesson. No man should ever do that to a girl unless they have there permission." Amane started wiping away the tears she was shedding along with placing gentle kisses on her forehead.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore. So please stop with the tears you know I don't like it when you cry." He kissed her deeply on the lips there hands intertwining with one another before he got off her.

"I'm sorry... it's just that my emotions are out of control due to being pregnant and all, I should probably go." She tried to leave but something grabbed onto her wrist.

"No! Stay with me please.." Amane begged as grabbing on to her wrist slowly started to turn into a back hug. His arms wrapped around her waist head sitting on her shoulder.

"Amane-kun.." Yashiro whispered  as she had no choice but to give in. She put in her head down in defeat telling Amane that he had won.

"Thank you :)." He said with a quick peck on her cheek as he walk with her over to the bed. They both didn't go to bed straight away. Yashiro laid on the opposite side of Amane so she couldn't see him. As for Amane he was looking through social media until he got bored on there.

He put his phone away on the nightstand. Afterwards cuddling up next to Yashiro kissing the back of her shoulder. It sent chills down her skin.

"Goodnight Yashiro~" he whispered into her ear. Placing a quick kiss on her cheek then falling asleep.~