Chapter 10

Despite everything that's been going Amane decided there next date should be the beach but also bringing along everyone else as a break is much needed from the drama.

"Woah this place is so huge!" Yashiro said with a wow face as she  surprised how big this place was. "It's almost like you haven't seen a beach before Daikon senpai." Mitsuba said with a little giggle after words. Yashiro went up to Mitsuba punching him into the stomach making him fall backwards.

"Serves him right, no one should call you a Daikon senpai!" Kou said crossing his arms. "You just said it boy." Amane said pointing at Kou.

Yashiro just signed and went on with life. Its not like it was the first time she was called a daikon and won't be the last. While the 4 of them were talking Aoi, Akane, Tsukasa, and Sakura were already in the ocean having fun splashing each other.

Kou grabbed one of Mitsuba legs dragging him over to the ocean leaving Yashiro and Amane alone at the entrance. They looked at each other awkwardly as they were the only ones left.

"We should probably go join them." Amane nudged Yashiro a little as she seemed to be in her own little world. "Hm? Yeah your right." Yashiro took Amane hand as they walked down the sand to where there friends were.

Once they were down there Yashiro laid out her towel under the shade. Amane did the same. They both sat under the shade enjoying the breeze until Tsukasa came up behind Amane just as he was about to kiss Yashiro pouring a bucket of water over them.

"KYAA! ITS COLD!" Yashiro yelled taking her towel she was sitting on wrapping her self up in it. "TSUKASA! You have 5 seconds to run before I end your life here and now." Amane threaten as he took off his shirt and jeans. Refer to the pic up top^. He was now wearing a red swimsuit. Idk what u call it trunks? Idk just know he ain't wearing a shirt but he is wearing shorts somewhat of it.

Amane then began chasing after Tsukasa as he was mad at him for pouring water on him and Yashiro. Yashiro was still wrapped her towel trying to get the coldness of water that was poured on her away.

A few moments later Amane comes back soaking wet head to toe. "Amane your soaking wet!" Yashiro looked at him head to toe. "Yeah.. and your dry!" Amane looked at her head to toe. He smirked.

"Amane whatever your thinking no." Yashiro shook her head no crossing her arms. He ignored her no as he went and picked her up bridal style.

"Amane put me down please! I don't know how to swim!" Yashiro began to explain as she hit his chest many times but didn't seem to phase him. "You want me to put you down? Ok!" He then dropped her in the water laughing.

Yashiro was now in the water freezeing. She noticed Amane had his guard down as he was laighing about her being wet. She grabbed his arm dragging him down into the water.

"Payback!" Yashiro said as she splashed some water at him. "Whatever your just mad that you got wet that's all." He stuck his tongue out afterwords splashing back at her. It was all fun and games until everyone joined in.

They all eventually got bored splashing each other and ran off doing there own thing again. Sakura ended up going back to the beach house to read, Aoi, Akane, Kou, Mitsuba were playing volley ball Tsukasa keeping score, Yashiro was sitting under the shade wrapped in her towel once again sitting in Amane lap with his towel wrapped around him. His arms wrapped around Yashiro waist keeping her close to him as possible.

Amane and Yashiro watched there friends play volley ball as the sun set. Aoi and Akane ended up beating Kou and Mitsuba.

As the sun started to set they packed up there things and began heading to the beach house where Tsukasa was already at because apparently he was complaining he was tired and wanted to be with Sakura.

Akane,Amane,Kou, and Mitsuba were ahead of the girls talking away as for Yashiro and Aoi they were behind them talking.

"So Nene-chan has he purposed yet." Aoi nudged her some with a smirk. "Heh?! Of course not? I don't think he wants to marry me."  Yashiro said with a sad tone looking away. "Don't say things like that Nene-chan. He going to do it one day and you need to be prepared to say yes." Aoi was holding Yashiro shoulders looking at her eye to eye.

Yashiro looked over at Amane he was blushing like crazy. Yashiro guess was they were talking to him about the same thing Aoi was talking to her about.

"Well well today seems to be my lucky day finding two looking good girls like you guys." Two boys came up behind Yashiro and Aoi wrapping there arms around them. They wanted to scream for help but couldn't as the two boys moved one of there hands to cover there mouths so they couldn't yell.

They began to touch them sexually first starting with there legs working there way up. But before they could do anything more sexual Amane and Akane took over.

They ran up to them getting Yashiro and Aoi out of there grip before getting violent.

"I despise people who like to take sexual advantage of girls who were doing nothing but talking." Amane said in a threat tone walking up to the man who sexually assaulted Yashiro cracking his knuckles some while at it.

Amane was about to lay a punch on the man before Yashiro grabbed his arm making him stop. "Please.. Don't.." she whispered while holding Amane arm.

"Yashiro let go of my arm please." Amane said not wanting to force her hand off. She shook her head no. "Think of your career... if word got to the press that you fought someone you would end up losing your job or worse. So please don't Amane think just of me think about yourself and your future child. Don't you wanna be there when there born?" She tighten her grip around his arm.

"Yashiro.. please just let go." Amane said once again in the same tone starting to get annoyed by her not listening. "I'm not letting go! That's final. She tightens her grip once more  but it didn't phase him. He takes a deep breath before grabbing her wrist ripping her hand off his arm.

Amane took Yashiro hand walking towards the beach house they were staying at but before he walked off with Yashiro he gave the two boys death glares. A sign if they were to return once again they would be dead.

At the beach house

When they entered the beach house Amane let go of Yashiro hand running upstairs to there bedroom slamming the door it made Yashiro flinch along bc with everyone looking at her. "Nene-chan is everything alright between you two?" Aoi asked coming up from the sofa to Yashiro. "Yes Ao-chan everything alright I just think  me and Amane need a break from each other." Yashiro said looking up at the stairs that Amane ran up to.

Yashiro let put a sign just before she left Aoi side walking down the hallway into a room that no one was in.

Aoi wanted to help them get back together but figured it was best if they stayed away from each other for a couple of hours at least until Amane calm down some what.