PROLOGUE

As far as the eye can see there is bloodshed disbursed upon the land. A battle so unthinkable that judgement will be handed out throughout all clans.

Prejudice of the unknown and the unique caused unrest and civil war nearly eliminating what some have come to think of as a species all on their own.

Near the edge of the horizon a lone elder takes in the horrific outcome of pure hatred and delivers the final message for all to heed throughout the ages.

As those few survivors gaze upon her in the bloody forms of man and wolf, a dull glow begins to surround her small and fragile body as her eyes turn completely white and begin to glow as bright as the moon.

"Heed my words well. Your hatred has unbalanced the livelihood of your own kind by assuming that Omegas have no place in this world with the rest of you wretched Alphas and Betas but know this. You cannot have a beginning without an end and so this is my profecy to you. No omega will be born from here on out until an alpha becomes worthy of his true mate. When this occurs, on a red moon, an omega will be born who will heal all clans with such immense powers that your goddess will bestow upon this child to protect it from all of you. Do not look for this omega as there will be no way for you to distinguish this person as in the past, until the destined alpha mate touches his omega and only then will you all trully know peace. Until then, there will be NO MORE MATES! This curse will be the burden of all packs to carry."

She then collapses on the ground, lifeless as the light fades away and the goddess having rendered judgement and punishment for those who now have to cherish what they sought out to destroy!