ꕥ ʜᴀʀᴘᴏᴏɴ ꕥ

"Fuck fuck fuckity fuck, I hate my life." You groaned, flopping down onto your soft bed. You had just gotten home from a long day at school, and you, once again, hated everything. You whipped out your phone, grumbling as you opened Instagram and started to type.

greetings, spam, I have come to the conclusion that life either fucking sUCKS or it just hates me in general :)

You sighed, posting the frustration filled message to your spam account. You scratched at your arm, groaning.

  "Dammit, these stupid stitches..."

  Y/N L/N. That was your name. In your opinion, a decent name. Your quirk? Frankenstein. Not so decent. Everyone else thought it was powerful and cool, but to you it was just a bother. Because of your quirk, you were born with stitches running across your limbs, allowing you to attach and detach them as you pleased. And, because of your quirk, you had earned the loathsome title of Zombie Girl.

  You opened your DM's, quickly typing a message to your friend Dakota.

  | bro i hate school pls like
| end my suffering 😳

girl- |
if it's because of marielle calling you zombie girl again then just don't listen to her |
she irrelevant 😎 |

| SHES LITERALLY SUCH A BITCH LIKE
| I WENT INTO THE CAFETERIA TODAY
| AND YK WHAT THIS BITCH DOES
| USES HER QUIRK TO TELEPORT MY LUNCH TRAY ALL THE WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAFETERIA
| I HAD TO WALK MY UNATHLETIC ASS LIKE
| THREE YARDS

👁👄👁 |
IM TELLING YOUU JUST BEAT HER ASS |

  You snorted at the messages she sent you, shaking your head. Man, if only it was that easy. You rolled onto your side, sighing as you and Dakota continued to text back and forth about the dreadful Marielle. Suddenly, she typed something that took you by surprise.

ok ok so |
yk omegle right |
there's an app like omegle I found but for people that go to hero schools?? |

| uh
| whats it called
| bc I have yet to find someone who doesn't just show their dick on camera-

LMAOO ITS CALLED HARPOON |

| is it free doe 😳

yes yes it's free |
I've already met like a shit ton of people from around the world |
good thing our teachers made us study literally every language in the world- |

| wait omg
| did the people you talked to at least know how to speak english??

YESS |
most of them had to do the same thing as us and learn all the languages for foreign communications classes |
hErOeS nEeD tO bRoAdEn ThEiR hOrIzOnS |

| HAHHA
| OK IMMA TRY IT NOW
| BYE TY ILY HUSBAND

ILY 2 WIFEY 🙈💝💖💕💓 |

You laughed and closed out of Instagram, quickly tapping on the App Store. You were surprised when you saw that Harpoon was on the top trending apps list, and you started to read the info for it.

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙! 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨! 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣!

"Most relatable advertisement, for sure." You snorted, downloading the app. "I'm gonna be so fucking awkward, I swear."

After a couple minutes, the app finished downloading and you opened it, suddenly excited. A loading screen popped up, and then a small whale popped up on the screen, smiling cutely.

"Hiya! I'm Washu, Harpoon's mascot! I'm gonna ask you a few questions for security reasons, so please type in your answers!"

You raised a brow, but nevertheless waited until a small answer box popped up at the bottom of the screen.

"First off! What school do you go to?"

You typed in your answer, waiting for the next question.

"Next one! What's your favorite color?"

You typed in your answer again, sighing. "These are pretty normal questions."

"What's your mother's maiden name, your pet's name, your zodiac sign, and your most disliked food?"

You blinked in surprise at the barrage of questions, but quickly typed in your answers, staring at the small floating whale. A small loading circle popped up, and after a minute Washu appeared again.

"Great! Thanks for your responses! We'll make sure to add it to your security questions in case someone tries to hack into your account from another device! Now the final step is to make a username! Please type it in here, if you will!"

A large blue bubble with an answer line zoomed onto the screen comically, awaiting your answer. You tapped your chin, pondering what it should be, then looked back down at the screen, sighing. "I'll use my stupid ass nickname."

Washu popped onto the screen, smiling. "Are you sure you want your name to be; 'zombiegirl'?"

You tapped on the confirm button, and the screen loaded once more. Washu flapped his fins, doing a flip.

"Awesome! Have fun on Harpoon, and stay safe!"