ꕥ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ꕥ

You and Mitsuki got out of the truck, and you spotted someone trudging into the driveway. Spiky blonde hair, tanned skin, ruby red eyes were all the things that you had seen on screen when you were on FaceTime with your internet friend, Katsuki Bakugo.

And now you could see a tall, muscular boy with these exact features, walking towards you.

"Well, I'll leave you two to greet each other." Mitsuki chuckled, patting your shoulder gently as she started to walk away. Bakugo started to approach closer, staring at you, and you froze up, starting to panic.

  'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, this is going down. It's gonna go down. Right here, right now. This is the real Katsuki Bakugo, he is walking towards me, and I am going to pass out. What if I'm not what he expected? I mean, we've talked to each other countless times, but what if he tells me to fuck off?
'Fuck off, Y/N, you're ugly.'
'Oh my god I'm sorry Bakugo, I swear I'm not a catfish-'
'Shut up and go away, you stupid cunt. Don't talk to me ever again.' Oh shit, is that what's gonna happen?'

  "Hey."

  You snapped out of it, now looking up at the tall ash-blonde, who was raising a brow at you.

  "The fuck are you doing? You pretending to be a tree or something?"

  Relief and excitement flooded your body, replacing all the bad feelings you had before. A wide grin grew on your face, eyes sparkling, and you wrapped your arms around Bakugo, squeezing him tightly. You laughed as you spun around with him, your heart fluttering.

  "Holy shit, it is you."

  "H-hey, you dumbass, you wanna die?!" Bakugo exclaimed as his face reddened, trying to wriggle out of your embrace. You just hugged him even tighter, giggling.

  "I told you to prepare yourself, Cocksuki!"

  "Holy shit, you're like a leech! Get off, I can't fucking breathe!"

  "Not until you hug me back, you stubborn asshole! This is our first time meeting in real life!"

Bakugo growled, but nevertheless awkwardly hugged you back. You grinned and pushed him away, eyes shining.

  "Well, Katsuki Bakugo, nice to finally officially meet you!"

  Bakugo smirked, staring down at you.

  "Wish I could say the same, midget. Why don't you come back and talk to me once you grow a couple inches?"

  "I'm not short, you bitchass, you're just too damn tall!" You snapped, glaring up at him. Bakugo snickered, flicking your forehead as he turned away from you, starting to walk towards his front door.

"Hurry up, dumbass. Staying out here won't make you get any taller."

  You scowled, although your heart was pounding, and you rushed to follow him.

  "How can I hang up on someone in real life?"

  "Really fucking funny, Y/N, very witty." Bakugo scoffed, starting to walk upstairs. You followed him, huffing in fake indignation. He stopped in front of a red bedroom door, twisting the handle and opening it before walking inside. You trailed him, glancing at the decorations in his room as you entered. You saw the familiar black walls that you had always seen behind him during video calls, the same posters and banners hung up on them. A large bed with recognizable orange covers was in the far right corner of the room, a single All Might plushie placed in between two black pillows.

  "What, you want a room tour or somethin'?" Bakugo snorted, flopping down onto his bed. You clicked your tongue, glancing at him.

  "And so what if I do?"

  "Alright, bet." Bakugo said, lazily waving his hand in the air. "Over there in that corner of the room is a ton of shit. In that corner is more shit. And finally, in that corner there, is a whole bunch of shit."

You chuckled, shaking your head. "Right to the point, aren't you? Katsuki Bakugo; the dickhead who never cuts corners."

Bakugo laughed, covering his eyes with his arm and flipping you off. You grinned, sitting down near the spot where he was laying. Your E/C eyes softened as you stared at the boy, who seemed to be comfortable and relaxed with you there.

'God, he's so attractive, even in person. Am I dreaming? Will I wake up soon?'

Bakugo moved his arm slightly, uncovering his vermillion eyes. He smirked at you, the red orbs twinkling with amusement.

"Why do you have such a dumb expression on your face?"

"Is this real?"

  "What kind of stupid fucking question is that? Of course this is real, you dumbass."

  You giggled, eyes sparkling as you beamed at him.

  "Just checking."