ꕥ ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ ꕥ

America, current time: 5 pm
Japan, current time: 9 am

  You sighed as you fixed your short black dress, smoothing it down at the bottom. As you had mentioned before, your father had an interview for Fox News. What he didn't tell you is that you would also be interviewed. You sat down in a large, comfy chair next to your father, grimacing at the stiff feeling you had due to your dress. Your father glanced at you, nudging you gently.

"This won't take long. We're just going to announce your debut as a hero in training. The whole world will know who you are."

  "But I'm so awkward, dad, I'm gonna mess up so badly." You whispered, eyebrows furrowing. He patted your shoulder, smiling warmly at you.

  "You'll be alright. Nervousness and awkwardness are just obstacles you need to overcome, eventually."

  "We're going live in 3...2...1!" A camera man said, and you quickly composed yourself, attempting to look at least somewhat elegant.

  "We are coming to you live from Hero Tower in Los Angeles, California, joined by the number two hero, Stitches, and his daughter Y/N. Good to have you two with us." A blond woman with vibrant green eyes said, smiling politely.

"We're glad to be here." Your father said, nodding.

"We have a couple of questions for you, first, Stitches. The first thing we want to ask is, what is your next move as a pro hero? We've heard that you're moving to Musutafu, Japan in the next couple of months?"

"Yes, that is correct. I've been asked by the pro hero Eraserhead to assist him with some urgent matters. My next move is to help make Japan a safer place, like I'm currently trying to do in America."

Your eyes lit up at the mention of the hero, but you stayed silent.

"Oh, that makes sense. The next question; there's a rumor that you've been training someone every day near the Hollywood Hills. Is the person you've been training your daughter?"

"I can confirm that this rumor is true. Yes, I am training my daughter to become a hero, so she can hopefully follow in my footsteps." Your father said, glancing at you. Your heart beat with nervousness as you watched the reporter turn to you, smiling warmly.

"And now we have a question for you, Miss Y/N. What are your hopes for the future? Do you want to become a hero? What is your goal?"

You took in a shaky breath, heart pounding as you opened your mouth.

"I-I want to make the whole world a safe haven for civilians and heroes alike. Crime rates have b-been spiking nowadays, and I want to bring those villains to justice and make sure everyone feels s-safe and, uh, secure." You said, fidgeting with your hands and staring down at the ground. You took in a deep breath, then looked back up, determination in your eyes. "I want to live up to the name that my father has made, and hopefully build up from it. My goal is...is to be someone that people can look up to. I want to be a pro hero, just like my father."

The reporter looked startled, but quickly composed herself, clearing her throat. "W-wow, Y/N, well, I think you've just earned yourself some fans from that statement alone. We look forward to seeing what you make of yourself in the future."

"Th-thank you."

Your dad looked down at you, pride swelling up in his chest as he grinned.

"Well, that's all the questions we have for you two. Thank you so much for joining us today, Stitches and Y/N."

"Thank you for having us." Your father said, turning back to the reporter and smiling.

"Aaaand, that's a wrap!"

You let out a breath, closing your eyes as your heart thumped out of your chest. Your dad hugged you tightly, beaming.

"Y/N, you did great! See, you had nothing to worry about!"

"D-dad, I stuttered, like, a billion times!"

"You still made an impression on your audience! I'm proud of you, kiddo!"

You groaned, face flushing with embarrassment as the stage crew stared at you and your dad.

"Please let me go now, dad. People are staring."

"Ah, sorry."