ꕥ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ꕥ

You laughed as your new friend from France disconnected, waving goodbye to you. So far, you had met about 5 people on here from different parts of the world, and you had become friends and exchanged Instagrams and Snapchats with each of them. So far, you had started to enjoy this app. A lot. You tapped on the 'new person' button at the bottom of the screen, waiting for it to load. Your heart beat with excitement, and then someone finally popped up. An attractive boy with red eyes and spiky blonde hair stared at the camera boredly, glancing at you.

"Uh, hi." You said, blushing slightly. Bless Dakota for showing you this app.

"Bye." The boy said, and then disconnected. Your jaw dropped and you goggled at the screen, in disbelief.

"Why are almost all hot guys so fucking rude?!" You huffed, tapping on the new person button again. The screen loaded, and you were left staring at the camera again, surprised.

The same boy showed up.

"Fuck, you again?" The ash-blonde groaned, running a hand through his hair. You scowled, flicking your camera.

"What's your deal, dude? I didn't even talk to you for five seconds and you already disconnected!"

"I don't waste my time with losers, and I could already tell you were one by just looking at you." He scoffed, red eyes piercing into you. You sighed, holding up a peace sign.

"You right, you right."

"Bye." The boy said bluntly again, reaching for his phone.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait!!" You exclaimed, staring wide eyed at your phone. The boy glared at you, raising a brow.

"What?"

"Can't you at least talk to me for a while? Please?"

"Why? There's plenty other shitty fucking people on this stupid app."

"Because you actually seem interesting!"

"That's cause I am." The boy snorted, slowly setting his phone back down. "Alright, fine. If you waste my time with shitty ass questions though, I'm ditching your ass."

"Okay, okay, okay." You said quickly, propping your phone up on your pillow. "Uh, so first off, I'm Y/N L/N. What's your name?"

"Does it matter? I'm probably never gonna see you again." The boy scoffed, making you frown.

"You said you'd indulge me!"

The boy grumbled, glaring at you. "Fine. It's Katsuki Bakugo."

"Do you- do you live in Japan or something?"

"No, I live on Mars. Of course I live in Japan, idiot." Bakugo snorted, rolling his eyes. "What shithole do you live in?"

"I live in America! The land of burgers and Florida men!" You laughed, burying half your face into the pillow. Bakugo slightly laughed at this, but quickly composed himself, scowling.

"Sounds like a fucking breeding ground for fat fucks."

"Hey! That's called McDonalds!"

Bakugo snorted, shaking his head. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Anyways, what's your quirk?"

"Explosions. I can blow up shit with my hands."

"Ahaha, damn, what them fingers do?" You said, grinning and stroking your chin.

"Bye."

"No no no no no I'm sorry! Please don't, like, leave me."

"You're fucking stupid."

"ANYWAYS. My quirk is Frankenstein. I can remove parts of my body and reattach them, and also like, regrow them. It hurts like hell when I have to regrow them, though."

"So that's why you have those shitty stitches?"

  "Yessir. I was born with them. I kinda, uh, hate them." You said, giving him a pained grin as you held up a peace sign.

  "Then just cover them up? Are you mentally challenged?" Bakugo scoffed, stretching. You frowned.

  "Rude. I do cover them up, but like, I can still feel them."

"Hm."

You sat in silence for a minute, pondering whether you should ask him for his social media handles or not. Bakugo glared at you, leaning forward.

"Why the fuck are you so quiet?"

"Hm?" You said, snapping out of it. Bakugo raised a brow, cracking his neck.

"If you're not gonna say anything else, I'm gonna leave."

"What's your Instagram?" You blurted out, face flushing. Bakugo stared at you, red eyes boring into your E/C ones.

"Why? You gonna stalk me or something?"

"No! I just wanna get to talk to you more!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, eyebrows furrowing as if he was thinking about something. He gritted his teeth, then sighed. "Shit, I can't believe I'm giving a loser like you my Insta. It's 'katsuki.bakugo'."

You grinned, happiness overwhelming you. "Alright, I'll follow you right now. Later, skater."

"Don't ever fucking say that again or else I'll block you. Bye."

And so you disconnected, quickly opening up Instagram and typing in his username before you forgot. You tapped on his profile, staring at it for a moment, before hesitantly following it. You blushed, burying your face into your pillow.

"I just asked a hot guy for his Insta. I just asked a hot guy for his Insta. And he gave it to me. Holy shit."