ꕥ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛʀᴀᴡ ꕥ

"Mmm...what the fuck do you want, Y/N? I was sleeping, you dumbass..."

You jumped, staring down at your phone as the train shook. Your eyes widened once you saw a shirtless Bakugo on the screen, staring at you with half-lidded eyes.

"O-Oh shit, I must've butt-dialed you. My bad." You whispered, the train rattling as you sat down and stared down at your screen, blushing. Bakugo groaned, pulling the camera closer to him.

"You're a fucking idiot. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to school right now, it's like 7 in the morning where I am. 7:13 to be exact."

"No, but where the fuck are you right now? There's so much noise in the background."

"I'm on a train. Don't you see the handlebars?" You said, gesturing above you. Bakugo clicked his tongue, flipping over on his back.

"I'm too fucking tired to see shit right now. You piss me off, Y/N."

"Then go back to bed, you fucking whore." You hissed into your earbud mic, flicking your camera. "I'm almost at school, anyways."

"Fuck you, don't tell me what to do." Bakugo murmured, eyelids fluttering. You turned red, looking away from your screen.

"Go back to bed or I'm gonna tell Kirishima on you."

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

"Yes."

"Wrong answer...fine, I'll go back to fucking bed, I'm tired anyways. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Aight, later Cocksuki."

"Fuck you, Y/N, instead of becoming a hero maybe you should join the circus. You clown." Bakugo chuckled, red eyes gazing into your E/C ones. Heat rushed to your cheeks as you growled, and Bakugo hung up.

'Stupid hot Katsuki with his stupid hot nighttime voice.'

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Hey there, Zombie Girl." Marielle snickered, patting your shoulder genially as you walked past. You glared at her, not saying a word as you and Dakota continued to walk.

"She's such a fake bitch." Dakota muttered, rolling her eyes. "Don't even pay attention to her ass."

Marielle caught up to you, smiling smugly as you stared straight ahead.

"Heard someone from our school found you on Harpoon, huh? Are you getting bored of Dakota already?"

You ignored her, making a sharp turn into the cafeteria. Marielle frowned slightly, also turning with you two.

"You have the audacity to ignore me? Are you stupid or something?"

"No, Marielle, I just don't have time to deal with you right now, and I'd appreciate it if you could leave me alone." You sighed, starting to walk faster. Marielle scoffed, her fake-nice facade shattering.

"You know, you'd have a lot of friends if you weren't such a weird ass bitch, Zombie Girl. Maybe you'd even get a boyfriend for once in your sad, miserable little life."

"Fuck off, Marielle, we're trying to get something to eat." Dakota snapped, cobalt eyes glinting dangerously.

"What, Dakota, I'm not allowed to talk to your girlfriend? Why don't you go eat dirt or something like you usually do?"

"I eat dirt because it's part of my quirk, you dumb bitch, now go bother someone else."

"What did you just say to me?" Marielle said loudly, making heads turn. "You're lucky I don't drag your ass right now."

"Fucking hell, shut up already! You're so annoying!" You shouted, turning your head to the gray-haired girl. You bristled, E/C eyes glaring at her. "I'm trying to get something to eat, and you're fucking bothering us! Go away!"

"You're such a freak!" Marielle shouted, grabbing you by the hair and slamming your head into the ground. Multiple people around you winced, cringing. You growled, grabbing her hand and flipping her onto the ground. Dakota gasped, eyes widening as she grinned.

"Yes, bitch, drag her!"

"Oh shit, Zombie Girl and Marielle are fighting!"

A crowd started to form around the two of you as you fought, mercilessly clawing at each other and throwing punches. People whipped out their phones, excitement building up in them.

"You're a fucking bitch!" You yelled as you yanked her hair, relentlessly hitting her. "Why can't you leave me the fuck alone, you asshole! This was this last straw! I'm sick of you fucking ruining my life!"

"You're fucking...psychotic, Y/N!" Marielle screamed, kicking at your legs and scratching your arms. "No wonder you have no friends, you psycho bitch!"

You gritted your teeth, pushing her to the ground.

"You want me to be Zombie Girl? Fine! Eat shit, bitch!"

And with that, you sunk your teeth into her arm.