ꕥ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ꕥ

The car ride home was filled with silence, your dad glaring ahead of him the whole way. It was currently 7:30 pm, and you had just finished getting lectured by your principal and the vice principal about "assaulting other students". You and Marielle had to write ten page essays about "respecting others" and "being hero-like". You stared out the window, trying not to wince from the pain you felt in your bruising ribs and your sore hand.

  "Y/N. I'm very disappointed in you." Your father said, gripping the steering wheel tightly. He turned a corner and stopped in the drive-through of In-N-Out, turning around to face you. He narrowed his eyes, shaking his head.

  "Why didn't you go for the throat while you were at it? You could've throat punched her, and she would've been down in a split second! Did my training teach you nothing, girl?" He exclaimed, eyebrows furrowing. Your father was the pro hero Stitches, the String Hero. He could use form strings from the stitches in his body and use them to his advantage. So, with his quirk being powerful and extremely useful, he was currently the number 2 hero in America. And your mentor. You sighed, bowing your head.

  "I'm sorry, dad, I wasn't thinking clearly. I'll try to do that next time."

Your dad hummed, shaking his head. "At least you bit her where it hurts. Right in the arm, huh? She's gonna have a bruise for weeks."

"She deserved it, anyways." You huffed, crossing your arms. "And I know it wasn't even my fault, because she threw the first punch. Well, she slammed my face into the floor, but that's besides the point."

"I'm proud of you for fighting back, Y/N. What do you want from In-N-Out?"

"Uh, a cheeseburger and fries. Oh, and a choccy milkshake. Please."

"Choccy...chocolate?"

You smacked your forehead, forgetting that you were talking to your dad and not Dakota. "Y-Yeah, chocolate."

ꕥꕥꕥ

You got home at about 8:30 after eating in the car, and immediately flopped down onto your bed, not feeling tired, but feeling emotionally and mentally exhausted. You sighed deeply, and then felt your phone buzz. You pulled it out of your pocket, staring at the screen to see that Bakugo was trying to FaceTime you. You pressed the accept button, and Bakugo's face appeared on the screen.

"What's up, dumbass."

"I just got home from school. And In-N-Out." You sighed, rolling onto your back and holding your phone above your face. Bakugo scoffed, raising a brow as he appeared to walk into a cafeteria. You could hear lots of chatter in the background.

"School? It looks fucking dark, why the fuck are you coming home so late?"

"I fought a bitch today and got scolded for it. Because apparently biting someone after they hit you is 'wrong and isn't encouraged at our academy'."

Bakugo snorted, covering his mouth as he laughed. "You bit someone? You're fucking crazy."

"She threw the first punch, dumbass! I just defended myself. Quite awesomely, if I might add." You exclaimed, grinning up at the screen.

"Your old man get pissed?"

"Nah, he was just disappointed I didn't go for the throat."

Bakugo burst out laughing, the camera shaking as he sat down at a large table.

"Who're you talking to, Bakugo?"

Bakugo quickly placed his phone by his side, and you could no longer see his face. "Hah? I'm not talking to anyone, Sparky!"

"Lemme see!"

"No!"

You could hear arguing from the other side of the phone, and then suddenly you could see a yellow haired boy on the screen, the camera shaking violently as he laughed and panted.

"Give it back or you're dead!" You could hear Bakugo say faintly, and then suddenly the boy looked down at you, grinning as the camera stopped shaking.

"Hey there! You're pretty cute, aintcha?"

You grew confused, then realized he was speaking Japanese.

"Uh, could you repeat that?"

  "I said, you're pretty cute, aintcha? What's your name, beautiful?"

  Your eyes widened and you blushed, burying your face into your pillow. "Y/N L/N."

  "Aah, foreign, huh? What a cute name! I'm Kaminari Denki. Are you single or wha-"

  Suddenly you heard a loud blasting noise from the other side of the screen, and looked up to see Bakugo on the screen again, apparently walking away with his phone. He glared down at you.

  "What did that idiot say to you?"

  "He complimented me. You could learn a thing or two about how to treat women from him, Katsuki." You snorted, flipping him off. Bakugo growled, flipping you off as well.

  "He's a simp. I'm not ever gonna be a fucking simp."

  "Whatever, whore."