ꕥ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ꕥ

Japan, current time: 7 am

You let out a sigh of relief, standing back to admire your work. You and your father had just finished moving into your new home, all in 2 hours. He treated the task like some sort of training, and gave you a time limit of 2 and a half hours to unpack and decorate. It was no easy task, as the house was basically a million dollar mansion.

  "Two hours exactly. Well done, Y/N." Your father said, grinning down at you. You looked up at him, smiling.

"If I did so good, can I have some celebratory ramen?"

  "Mmm...well, why not. We'll have it delivered."

  Your smile grew wider, eyes sparkling. "I think this is the best moving day ever. Thanks, dad."

  Your father chuckled, ruffling your hair as he walked past. He pulled out his phone, calling the nearby ramen shop. You jumped up and ran upstairs, excited to see your new room. You entered a moderately sized room, which had mustard yellow walls and small, colorful stickers littering the door. Your eyes traveled around the room, taking in each detail. From the various posters that decorated the wall behind your bed to the large cream-colored dresser next to the window, you loved it all.

  This was home now.

  You flopped onto your bed, sinking into the familiar comforting mattress. The smell of laundry detergent filled your nose, and you smiled, glad that nothing had changed. You lifted up your head and whipped out your phone, heart pounding as you tapped on Bakugo's contact. You waited as the phone ringed, anxious to hear his voice and see his face one last time before seeing him in person. But then again, there was a chance that he was still asleep and wouldn't pick up.

  Surprisingly, he did.

  "Hello?" He mumbled, eyes squinting as the light from his phone hit his face. You quickly put on a sad expression, sighing.

  "Hey, so bad news. Uh, my dad actually bought a house in Alaska instead of Japan, so I'm in Alaska right now. Sorry."

  "You're fucking with me." Bakugo said, eyes widening slightly. You struggled to hold in your laughter, but to no avail, as you started to cackle.

  "Man, of course I'm fucking with you! I'm in Musutafu right now!" You exclaimed, eyes shining. "We just finished unpacking!"

  "You're such an asshole, Y/N." Bakugo grumbled, relaxing. His phone shook as he propped it up onto his pillow, burying half of his face into his arms as he lay on his stomach. "I almost believed you for a second, if it wasn't for the fact that you're absolute shit at acting."

  "I'm a fucking legend at acting, Katsuki. I can act like I'm not secretly dying inside every single day."

  "Wow, let me give you a gold star." Bakugo snorted, yawning slightly. "Ask your dad to come over."

  "Why, Katsuki, so you can tell me I'm an idiot straight to my face?" You laughed, eyes twinkling with amusement. Bakugo smirked, resting his chin on his forearms.

  "Maybe."

  You grinned, shaking your head. "Geez, I don't even know where you live. I don't even know my way around this place yet."

  "I'll tell the hag to come pick you up. She's been here her whole life." Bakugo yawned, sitting up and grabbing his phone. "What's your address?"

  "Uh, does it look like I know? I'll have to ask my dad." You said, getting off your bed and starting to walk towards the stairs.

  "Dumbass. What a flattering angle."

  "Shut the fuck up, bitch, I'll hang up right now."

  You ran down the stairs, the sound of your footsteps echoing behind you. "Hey, dad? My friend wants to know if I can go to their house, but they need our address thingy so their mom can pick me up. Can I go, and also what's our address?"

  "What's our address thingy?" Bakugo mocked, and you scowled down at the camera. Your dad poked his head out from the kitchen, raising a brow.

  "Is it that boy you were talking to on the airplane? The one that you were talking to when you were smiling at your pho-"

  "YES, DAD, IT'S THE BOY FROM THE PLANE." You blurted out, cheeks flushing. You heard laughing from the phone, and your face reddened even more. "C-can I go?"

  "Yes, you can go." Your dad laughed, eyes twinkling with amusement. "Our address is 14643 Ophelia Road."

  "Th-thanks, dad." You turned, glaring at your phone. "Did you get all of that?"

  "Oh yeah. I got all of that." Bakugo chuckled, red eyes gleaming. "What were you smiling at on the plane, Y/N? Care to tell me?"

  "I was smiling at a cat meme, you idiot, now shut up if you want me to come over!" You growled, heat pooling to your cheeks. Bakugo snorted, shaking his head.

  "Alright, alright. I'll give my mom the address right now."