ꕥ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜɢʟʏ ꕥ

"Well, Y/N, it was nice to have you over! Come visit again anytime!" Mitsuki chirped, smacking the back of Bakugo's head.

"Ow, you hag!" He hissed, and got smacked again, making you giggle.

"Thanks for having me, Ms. Mitsuki. I had a lot of fun my first day here." You said, smiling softly. Bakugo stared at you, his crimson eyes more vibrant from the light the setting sun cast on you all. Your eyes flickered to him and your smile grew wider.

"Bye, Katsuki. See you tomorrow."

"Hah? Tomorrow?"

"Yep, I'm going to UA starting tomorrow morning."

"Goddamn it." Bakugo groaned, but his eyes held a bit of excitement in them. You laughed, turning and starting to walk away towards your dad's car.

"Be safe!" Mitsuki called out.

You gave her and Bakugo one last smile as you opened the passenger seat door, and then got in the car, driving away.

"So, how was it? Your first day here, I mean." Your father said, glancing at you. You sighed, a dreamy look on your face.

"It was...awesome."

"Mhm, I bet." Your dad laughed, an amused expression painting his face. "You and that boy didn't do anything together, right?"

Your face reddened and your eyes widened. "No, dad, god! Th-that's so weird, we're just friends!"

"Okay..." Your dad said, chuckling slightly. "I'm just messing with you, kiddo. I trust you not to do anything stupid."

"Gee, thanks." You said, rolling your eyes as you tried to quell the heat in your cheeks.

'Me and Katsuki would never be like that...right? But what if...what if he likes me just as much as I like him? And-and he wants to date? Okay, I'm making my blush worse now. Stop, brain! Cease these thoughts!'

  You and your father got out of the car, and he pushed the front door open. He stood to the side, smiling.

  "After you, good lady."

  You chuckled, shaking your head as you stepped inside. "Corny."

  "Oh yeah? Well your corny dad has gotten ramen, as promised." Your father laughed, shutting the door behind him. You spun around, eyes shining and a large smile painted on your lips.

  "I take back what I just said. Where is the food?"

  "Waiting for you on the table. Better hurry or you might miss it." He chuckled, watching as you dashed to the kitchen, immediately sitting down at the large marble table. You stared down happily at the large bowl of ramen before you, and grabbed your chopsticks, breaking them in half.

  "Thanks for the meal!"

  ꕥꕥꕥ

  "What do you waaaaant." You groaned, flopping onto your bed as you stared at your phone. Bakugo scoffed, also flopping onto his bed.

  "I'm fucking bored. Entertain me, rat."

  "Call me rat again and see what happens." You hummed, smiling sweetly, although there was a dark look in your eyes. Bakugo chuckled, eyes gleaming with mischief.

  "Oh, you're so fucking scary, aren't you? Whatever shall I do, rat?"

  You hung up abruptly, shutting off your phone. Five seconds later, Bakugo's caller ID came up again, and you giggled, answering the call.

  "Fuck you, Y/N, making me have to call your ass a second time." Bakugo growled, flicking the camera. You laughed, kicking your feet in the air.

  "Told you that you'd see what happens if you call me a rat again."

  "Shut up. Are you seriously going to UA tomorrow?"

  "Well, duh. That's what I said."

  "You also said that you accidentally moved to Alaska before. Which wasn't true. I need proof." Bakugo snorted, angling his camera above him.

  "All the proof you need comes from my mouth."

  "Hm. Well, those lips of yours, Y/N..." Bakugo said, looking from your lips to your eyes through the camera and smirking. "...they lie a lot, yeah?"

  Your cheeks heated up and you frowned, burying half your face into your arms.

  "Do not."

  "Do too."

  "Do not."

  "Do too."

  "Do fucking not."

  "Do fucking too."

  You groaned in exasperation, narrowing your eyes at the ash-blonde on your screen.

  "You piss me off, Katsuki. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with seeing your ugly face every day."

  "Likewise. And ugly? You and I both know that's not fucking true." Bakugo snorted, running a hand through his hair. "You on the other hand? Ugly as fuck."

  "Shut the fuck up, I am not!" You hissed, punching the camera. Bakugo chuckled, flipping onto his stomach.

  "Take back what you said and I'll take back what I said."

  You pursed your lips, trying stubbornly not to say anything. Bakugo raised a brow at you, waiting.

  'God, he's not ugly and I know it. He's so fucking hot, dude. I don't wanna say that, though...but he said he'd take back what he said if I did...fuck. Fineeee.'

  "Fine. You're actually not that bad looking." You sighed, relenting. Bakugo hummed, eyes twinkling with amusement.

  "I guess you're not ready to admit that you actually think I'm hot as fuck, eh? See what I mean by your lips lying?"

  "I don't fucking think that...! Shut the fuck up and keep your end of the bargain!" You growled, face reddening even more.

  "Alright, alright, fuck. You're not that bad looking, either."

  "Thank you."