ꕥ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꕥ

You took a deep breath, anxiety flooding your mind as you grasped onto the handle of Class 1A's door.

  'Shit, this is really happening. I'm going to a hero school in Japan. The top hero school in Japan. And I'm gonna see Katsuki, and Kirishima, and Jacques- I mean Aoyama...what if everyone hates me? And what if it's just like my old school? And Eraserhead is my teacher...I'm so scared, holy shit...'

  You slid the door open, making heads turn your way. Your cheeks flushed as you walked, aware of the attention you had drawn to yourself.

  'Fuck me.'

  "Hello, class, welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your little break." Aizawa said, facing the class with a stack of papers in his hand. He glanced at you as you stood stiffly in front of the door, gesturing for you to stand with him up front. You complied, face reddening even further. "This is Y/N L/N. She's just moved here from America. Introduce yourself, Y/N."

  "U-uh, hi...I'm Y/N L/N, but you guys can just call me Y/N or something. I used to live in Los Angeles, and I w-went to a school that was similar to this...I hope that we can all get along." You stammered, fidgeting in place. You hated introductions. They were always so awkward to go through, and made you crave death. You saw Kirishima grinning at you from the front of the classroom, eyes shining, and you grinned back, slightly more relaxed now. Then, you spotted a familiar spiky bush of blonde hair in the back of the classroom, and squinted. Bakugo was staring at you amusedly, a smug smirk on his face. You sneered at him, blushing.

  "Alright, Y/N, you can sit in the back, in the seat between Midoriya and Mineta. One of you, wave so she knows who you are."

  A green-haired boy next to Bakugo waved at you, a friendly smile on his face. You smiled back politely as you walked over, eyes flickering to Bakugo momentarily. He looked, in short, pissed. You grew confused, until realization struck you.

  'Ohhh, this is the Deku guy that Katsuki talked about.'

  "Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, L/N!" Midoriya said, large green eyes staring at you warmly. You coughed, surprised that he called you by your last name instead of your first.

  'I forgot that in Japan calling people by their first names is rude, unless you know each other well.'

  "Um, nice to meet you too! You can just call me Y/N, though, most people call me that." You said, smiling awkwardly. Midoriya paused, then nodded, giving you a thumbs up.

  "Okay, Y/N!"

  "Hi...I'm Minoru Mineta..." The purple-haired boy next to you said, and you turned around to face him, only to catch him staring at your butt and drooling. You turned red and flattened your skirt, trying to stretch it down even though you knew you couldn't.

  "Uh, hi?"

  'This kid is definitely a horny bitch.'

  You quickly turned back to the front of the classroom, attempting to ignore the creepy staring of Mineta. As Aizawa started to talk, Bakugo leaned forward in his seat, looking over at you and flicking a folded piece of paper at your desk. You raised an eyebrow as it landed on your desk, and you glanced at the ash-blonde, who was now focusing up front.

  "Y/N. I know this is your first day, but please try to pay attention." Aizawa sighed, making you jump and quickly turn to face him. Your face flushed, lips pursing.

  "S-sorry, sir."

  Bakugo snickered, and you glared at him, opening the note while you listened to Aizawa talk. You examined it, squinting at the small, messy handwriting on the paper.

  'Eat lunch with me later. This isn't a request, by the way, it's an order.'

  You rolled your eyes, although your heart skipped a beat. Your crush had just asked you to eat lunch with him? Score. You pinched the paper between your fingers, crumpling it up, and then flicked it onto the ground.

  "Y/N. Do you happen to have a hero suit already made that you brought from America?" Aizawa asked suddenly, making you flinch.

  "Um, no, at our school we just used our regular clothes to train in and stuff."

  "Okay. I'll ask the design department to make you a suit for later, since we're going to be training tomorrow."

  You smiled gratefully at your teacher, eyes shining. Hopefully, your suit would be something that would make Bakugo notice you. Perhaps even in a different light.

  "Thank you, sir."