The Characters

Just gonna say that this was fun yet SUCH A PAIN to do this again. 

If one or the other zodiac sign's description is longer it DOES NOT MEAN that that zodiac sign is better. Some characters are a little bit easier than others. 

Oh, and also, the powers the zodiacs have won't be necessarily based on their element. Just some classic ones like telekinesis and X-ray vision. 

P.S. for the abilities I'm going to keep them vague on purpose. They will be explored throughout the story gradually. 

Aries

"Well, guess I'm second-in-command now

"Well, guess I'm second-in-command now. Less pressure, hooray!" 

SHE'S FINALLY A FEMALE!!! This for all you female Aries out there who were all previously male! 

Aries was the previous leader of the zodiacs until Leo came along, and she gladly stepped aside to be the second-in-command. She doesn't like handling big situations or having too much pressure on her shoulders and she has a bad habit of feeling guilty whenever something happens to her teammates. A bit of a tomboy, with a temper and a fiery attitude, Aries is not afraid to stand up for people and is the ultimate bully-warder-away. She also excels in all sports, though usually she doesn't like flaunting is and just plays for fun nowadays, which is excluding the entire wall full of gold trophies and medals she earned as a kid. 

Age: 17

Power: fire and confidence booster.

Taurus

"Hm, good question

"Hm, good question. I guess I've grown on having long hair?"

YES YES I KNOW IT'S BAM FORGIVE ME 

Taurus was always kind of drifting on his own little world. He's often mistaken for a girl, since he has long hair that practically touches the ground (usually in the ponytail) and his bangs usually hide his eyes and face. Besides that he can be a reliable person to stand by, even if he's sometimes stubborn. Despite his carefree, innocent appearance, Taurus is ready to kill to protect those he loves. He hates being too weak to do that and is the type that if gets hit will bounce back with twice the force. A great cook, too, and, also, not to mention, a totally dense idiot oblivious of any feelings towards him until he feels them himself.