Chapter 7: Mission 3, "Circus"

NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Yes, I realize that we skipped Chapter 6, but that is just Moon and Ursa chatting so I went on ahead to what you guys are probably more interested in and I'll publish that one later 'cause I've got a mixed way of thinking.

Now, on to the story. 

-----------------------------------------

Nobody POV

The circus had finally arrived in town. 

"It's time," Ursa announced. "Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, and Scorpio, this will be your mission. I've sent four people because unlike the other times the Sagittarius is hiding in a circus where people are naturally wild, so it'll be hard to spot an ability user from a normal person just using magic tricks. There's also a chance there'll be assassins waiting for you, since we've run into them some past times. Capricorn, Cancer, keep watch overhead and gather information. Virgo, Gemini, Libra, and Leo, you're backup. And Pisces, are the smoke bombs planted?" 

"Yes!" She'd snuck in and planted several miniature harmless smoke bombs in case they needed a quick escape. 

"Great. Now, go in and make me proud!" 

-----------------------------------

"So, why exactly are dressed like this?" Aquarius complained. "It's suffocating!" He was wearing a white golden-embroidered prince's cosplay outfit. 

The zodiacs were sitting in the circus tent among the other specatators, which was practically the entire town, in the middle-ish seats. It was 6:50 p.m., and the show would be starting in ten minutes. 

Aries sighed. "I already told you, all the people attended are expected to wear some costume or unusual outfit or another! So stop complaining!" Aries was wearing an outfit that looked like a cross between a pirate costume, a gang getup, and punk rock with flame-lined eyes and bright red lips. 

"Yeah, but how come Taurus gets to wear a normal outfit?!" Aquarius protested, gesturing towards the quiet and stoic Taurus, who was wearing black robes with silver edges that touched the ground and had long sleeves. 

"That's 'cause his long hair is already unusual," Aries said, rolling her eyes. "The ticket manager took one look at his hair and admitted him." 

"Um," Scorpio piped up, "I don't understand why I'm dressed as a rabbit girl..." Scorpio was wearing a maid costume and had tall attached rabbit ears. Her hair was done in two pigtails. 

"You're cute, that's why," Aries said affectionately, patting her head. 

Aquarius let out loud sigh. "Damn. I was hoping to force Taurus to wear something cute." 

"Scorpio looks better in a cute outfit anyway," Taurus said. 

Sitting in another area of the tent, a trio was arguing. "Why isn't Auntie back with the popcorn yet?" Miu, age 12, whined. She was dressed in a panda suit. 

A tired blonde, 15, dressing up in a king and superhero cross outfit, tried to calm her down. "Miu, Geika will be back soon. Just wait." 

A third member, a large and towering male with a well-built body and close-cropped gray hair, sighed. "Argh, just give it up, Wang. Should I just go and do it myself?" He was dressed as a gangster, which, giving his many silver piercings and backwards cap, suited him nicely. 

"No!" Wang snapped. "It took me forever to get these seats and I am not giving them up." 

The fourth, a girl with pinkish-red eyes and long black hair, rolled her eyes. "Excuse me, we also chipped in." She was dressed up as a large pink flower.