Chapter 5: Mission Two,"Miss Invisible"

"Gods, why'd she send me to do this?" 

Capricorn was complaining super loudly. "I should be back in my workshop." 

"It's because you're the only one who knows how to use the ability-blocker properly," Aquarius answered irritably, fixing his tie. The school that the Scorpio attended had a uniform to wear. 

"I'm sure you'll be useful," Taurus reassured him. 

"You know, you're too nice for your own good," Aquarius commented idly. "It almost makes me feel guilty for teasing you so much." He was rewarded with a slight blush. "And you really do need to cut your bangs one day, I can't tell what your expression is that way!" 

"Oh yeah!" Capricorn smiled widely. "Aries told me about the whole 'bromance teasing' thing! I'll just watch and step in if things get out of hand." 

In response Taurus turned away. "Come on. Lunch is almost over." 

Capricorn and Aquarius frowned at each other before following him. He's one tough cookie to crack, all right... 

They slipped into class easily, since with the help of Moon's memory abilities and Capricorn's inventions they appeared to be like any normal student. 

Halfway through class Aquarius tapped into the earpiece-telepathy. Hey guys? 

Yeah? 

I think there's a spy here. Spy, assassin, both are likely.

Who? Capricorn asked. 

That girl, in the back, with the plain light brown hair in a headband. I'm getting suspicion vibes towards us from her. 

Oh, so you felt them too? Taurus asked. I thought I felt a burning gaze on me earlier. That must've been her. 

It's too early to tell whether she's an enemy or not, Aquarius said. Just be on guard and act natural. And keep an eye out for the Scorpio. Ursa says that whoever it is has a petite figure and long black hair. Plus a depressing aura. 

Capricorn scoffed. Depressing aura. Ha! 

They ran into a little trouble, though, when two more classes passed and they still hadn't found the Scorpio. They met up during break before their second-to-last class. "Dammit! Where could she be?" Aquarius cursed. "School's almost over and there's no way we'll be able to find the Scorpio if school lets out!" 

"Should we ask around?" Capricorn wondered.

Aquarius shook his head. "That would take too much time, and be hecka annoying as well. Plus, the other students might get suspicious and-" 

"The secretary." 

Both of their heads turned towards Taurus, who had spoken suddenly. "What?" 

"The secretary," he repeated himself. "That person probably has records of the students here. If we ask the secretary and say that we're Scorpio's relatives it'll be a lot easier." 

The other two stared at him for a moment. "That's scary," Capricorn finally squeaked. "We've got another Aquarius." 

Aquarius was grinning. "Nice. Let's do that." 

During break...

Outside the office, Capricorn fished out a small vial filled with black liquid. "Here you go. That should change your eye color and hair color to black." He took out another one, this one purple. "And this one should change your appearance slightly to be a little more grown-up."