Oh my. I'm Tagged Again.

My, my, I can't believe I've been tagged again! How delightful! 

I got tagged by @_polxris_ (who is currently just about my favorite person online *huuuuuugs*)

1. anime, friends, family, Tower of God (currently this changes most of the time) cheese, yummy food, writing, among other things. 

2. when the corner of the paper you're trying to glue down always sticks up and perfection. 

3. Love them? They're awesome. Hate them? Slight OCD and personal reason. 

4. Yeah. (do fictional characters count?) 

5. Writing and drawing. 

6. Okay... let's see. Q: Why can't Cinderella play soccer? A: 'Cause she keeps running away from the ball. (okay that wasn't that good but it was the first one I thought of *sweat drop*)

7. To actually try finishing at least one of my million stories by the end of the year. 

8. ... um... how to go into the future so then I can read all the books and etc. that aren't out yet? (okay I'm joking I don't know) 

9. I don't know what this means but I'm bisexual. 

10. (here we go again...)

XprincessxofxspadesX

0Unknowing0

thePansexualpanduh

elyrxse

Savannah_Hawking

AmanriaPhoenix

Night_Sky99

khunsumer

DaddyOlive

-ephemeros

Apologies if you don't like being tagged, if you don't want to do the tag you can 'give' it to someone else and tell them to tell me that they're taking your place. 

And yes, I'm working, and not slacking off! 

-A.A.C.