Chapter 4: Mission One, Code L

(try and guess what the L stands for and what the mission is)

(VERY IMPORTANT A/N: Libra now has minor telepathic powers. There might be a lot of italics in this chapter because of that.)

Nobody POV

"This. Is. Legit," Leo announced the next day at lunch. "It's like a comic." 

"Keep it down," Virgo reminded him. 

Aquarius stuck his fork into his spaghetti and expertly twirled it. "Well, duh. Just remember that you're not allowed to do anything suspicious at school." 

"Especially when you're stressed, feeling unwell, or tired," Gemini added. "You're more prone to accidents that way. Trust me." 

"Ohhh. Hear that, buddy? More sleep is in order for you," Leo said, nudging Taurus, then wincing. "Owwww." 

Taurus was wearing a black button-down short-sleeved shirt with black pants, and they were all full-body-armored. He smiled a little. "Sorry, Leo." 

"Well, I'm prepared too," Leo said proudly, producing his golden pen, which when uncapped transformed into a golden sword and still could write normally. "Capricorn is my best buddy right now." 

"Yep!" Gemini grinned and patted her necklace, which doubled as hidden knives. 

"I'm actually a bit surprised," Virgo commented. "Usually we only stay at a school long enough to complete our missions. I don't why Ursa still hasn't called over Moon and messed with memories so we can slip out easily." 

"Do you not stay at one place for too long?" Taurus asked. 

Aquarius shook his head. "No. We've got an entire desk full of our fake IDs that Capricorn has given us. It's almost ridiculous." 

"'Cause it is," Gemini grumbled. "There are so many other things I'd like to fill a desk with." 

"Speaking of that," Aquarius said, his expression turning serious, "We've got another mission. This time Ursa wants me, Aries, and Taurus to go." 

"Good, I need a break to relax at the pool," Gemini said, stretching. "So, what does she want you guys to do this time?" 

"She's located the next Libra," Aquarius said, giving Taurus a fake ID. "The Libra is at a high school not that far from here, Greenfield High. It shouldn't be that hard. From what I hear, she's rather sleepy and almost always has headphones on her ears." 

"Sounds like you," Virgo muttered. 

Aquarius cast a freezing glance, then returned to commander-mode. "I'll get you later for that. Anyway, we're going as soon as school lets out. Hopefully nothing will go wrong this time, but be ready for anything." 

-----------------

Aquarius was not kidding. Not mere moments after Taurus said bye to Leo and stepped out of school did Aquarius grab his arm, pull him into a shadow where Aries was already waiting, and they instantly teleported to Greenfield High. 

"Okay, gang," Aries said, adjusting her belt (which was filled with explosives and weapons) "This school lets out an hour later than your school does, so technically we've got an entire hour for this mission to work. Moon has already worked on their memories so that when we pop in they won't question a thing, plus Capricorn has installed an image disorientor. Aquarius, stick with Taurus because he's a bit new. Contact me through these earpieces if you find her. And don't act rash." 

"You're one to talk," Aquarius said, sticking the earpiece into his ear. "Remember, no flames if necessary, okay?" 

"Okay, okay," she grumbled. "Ready to kick butt and roll?"