Chapter 3: Leo, Training, and Weapons

Otherwise known as: Aquarius being a damn tease. (and not serious at all about it)

(A/N: apologies if things sound rushed)

Nobody POV

It was a bit difficult to convince Leo to come with Taurus to the 'facility' after school. That is, until Taurus mentioned that that where the three transfer students came from. Leo had agreed super quickly after that. (Taurus hadn't had a chance to ask him until school was out)

"So wait, you're living with them now?!" Leo exclaimed. "Geez, I think 'lucky' is an understatement." 

It turned out that both Capricorn and Aquarius lived in the facility because they had been kicked out at a young age due to the fact that they were 'child prodigies'. And based on how Aquarius literally was never paying attention in classes yet all his papers were 100%, Taurus was ready to believe it. 

"I guess..." Taurus said. "So will you come with me?" 

"Uh, heck yeah!" 

"Great." He turned, his face still poker-straight, and called, "He said yes. Let's go, guys." 

Gemini, Aquarius, and Virgo lept out from behind the wall and instantly teleported them to the facility. 

-------------------------------------

"Woaaaaaaah... Is THIS where you're living?" Leo asked eagerly. "This is seriously swanky!" 

"Eh, my house is more elegant," Gemini argued. 

"Ursa! We brought him!" Aquarius called. They walked to a stop before Ursa. The other three were already waiting (though before they'd arrived Ursa had specifically told them to keep quiet as much as possible because she was feeling out of it that day)

"Who're you?" Leo asked. "The landlady?" 

"The landlady of sorts, though I like to call myself their babysitter," Ursa agreed. "Welcome, Leo. We'll cut right to the chase. Please press the button. It'll be easier if you don't struggle." 

Capricorn tossed the device to Leo. Before Leo pressed the button he paused and looked at Taurus. "Okay, you're my best friend. Tell me the truth, nothing shady is gonna happen if I press the button, right?" 

"No," Taurus reassured him. 

When Leo still paused Aries shouted, "Oh for goodness's sakes just press it!" and Capricorn shouted, "That's my own invention so of course it won't kill you or anything!" 

"Fine." Leo sighed and pressed the button. He yelped when the air started flashing. "What's going-woah." 

Hovering in the air was a flaming lion that radiated bravery. 

"Is that my new pet?!" Leo squealed. 

"No," Cancer said. "It's your ability." 

"My what now? Is this a superhero film or something?" 

"You have the ability to turn into that lion and make others around you feel braver," Ursa cut in. She proceeded to tell him the story of the zodiacs (which I will not repeat). When she finished Leo's eyes were wide and his jaw hung open slightly. 

"That's amazing! Wait, if all of you here have abilities, then..." He turned his starry-eyed stare on Taurus. "You must have one too! So that's why you're living here, and why there were suddenly three new ridiculously smart and good-looking students at our school! I'm guessing that also has a reason to do with why Aquarius wanted to meet privately with Taurus yesterday."