Chapter 6: A Nice Chat Between Matrons

Right, this is what Ursa looks like: 

I just realized I never posted her picture so

I just realized I never posted her picture so... there you go! (Ursa also has a little sister Ursa Minor whom we'll see later in the story.) She sits there like that most of the time. 

You don't necessarily don't have to read this as it's not really an important chapter. I figured it'd give you some tantalizing information and a yes it's kind of a filler chapter (no regrets!) And sorry if this chapter is kind of slow and iffy. 

It also may be kinda short. 

------------------------------------

Nobody POV

It was pretty much accurate to say that Ursa was pissed off at Moon. 

Moon had, in fact, decided that they needed more training and took the liberty into brainwashing the schools the zodiacs attended in believing what happened at Scorpio's school was a terrorist attack performed by a highly dangerous individual and as a result, their schools were closed for safety. 

She'd even left a note saying 'You're Welcome' on Ursa's throne. 

"The nerve of her!" Ursa grumbled, incinerating the note. "Honestly, she's is a mystery to me. She's so quiet and unassuming at sight, especially considering her brother Sun who's 100% flashy, but boy she can be a pain in the neck!" She sighed and leaned back. Well, I guess this will be good for them... Ugh, but I'm not sure if  will survive! 

At the end of Moon's note there was also a final note that said, "I'm going to come and check up on you today." 

As if on cue, she shimmered into existence. 

"You're here already," Ursa noted with some distaste. 

Moon was still annoyingly beautiful as usual. She had long, flowing hair and slender features, and bright silver eyes. Her pale pink lips twisted into a smile as she sauntered closer. "That's no way to treat your lover." Leaning over her, she tilted her head up into a gentle kiss. Ursa jolted away soon, though. "We can't do this." 

"Who said we couldn't?" Moon murmured, straddling Ursa's lap and taking her lips again. Ursa pulled away. "Any one of the zodiacs could just walk in and see us!" 

"Don't care." 

"Aquarius and Capricorn already figured it out," Ursa said. "And they interrogated me for days. Well, more like Aquarius figured it out first. That boy is ridiculously observant." 

"Ah, yes, how is Aquarius doing these days?" Moon sighed. "Every time I look at him I recall the crisis and my heart breaks all over again." 

"I think he's doing okay," Ursa said, snapping her fingers twice to plop Moon into a chair. "It's been five years, after all." 

"And that's precisely the reason why I told him that erasing his memories would be much better than pretending he died!" Moon argued. "And what's worse only he thinks that, everyone else had to pretend! Aquarius spent an entire week shut up in his room and I know even without being there that nobody else appreciated that either."