Another Tag! I'm horrible!

I got tagged again, again by my good friend @_polxris_!

Here we go!

1. ... okay wow that's a hard one... 

EDIT: 

I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO TELL YOU PEOPLE MY FIRST NAME SO I DELETED THAT PART NOW HAAHAHAHAHAHA- *nervous laughter*

2. Yes, writing, drawing, and reading! (does the last one count...?)

3. I don't like choosing favorites, but I like listening to Nightcore songs right now on YouTube while I work.

4. well my mom and my phones are connected so I can't really choose my own homescreen... it's birch trees on a lake in winter. (that's my best description if I'm being honest I don't really know)

5. Yes, to try and publish a book, or to at least finish one of my books by the end of the year! That's really hard for me... *sweat drops*

6. ...yes...? Yes.

7. A lot. I can't even try to count them. 

8. Yes and No. 

9. English? Mythology? Art? I think all three but it just depends on what we're doing at school that day.

10. Houston, Texas. I was born there and raised half in China and half there. 

11. Sort of. I mean I have this knee problem to sports are kind of out for me. I swim though! And bike occasionally. 

12. I'd say so, but I'm honestly not really sure. 

13. don't know. 

14. not really... again, I don't like choosing favorites and I like listening to a wide variety of music. 

15. Yes, one little sister who is also on Wattpad. 

16. Definitely! How else would I survive long trips? 

17. Mondays are relatively Zoom-Meeting-Free (Yessssss), if that's what you mean. 

18. yep. 

19. single. I'm too young for marriage. 

20. nobody 'cause social media and I are estranged relatives. I rely on my friends to tell me what's in and what's out and who's hot right now and etc. Now, if you changed that to writer, then... *starts acting like a crazy fan*

Tag fifteen friends? Well I would tag _polxris_ who is definitely a friend of mine, but I can't tag the one who tagged me :_) Okay here we go. (these are all people I follow and they are all amazing!!!)

TheSmilingChocolate

Savannah_Hawking

jeavanna

CauldronCookie5

iamconfusion34

your1ocalpotato

_SarcasticSmoothie_

-ephemeros

_contagion_

WOFpuppylover

xXxpiscesgirlxXx

AmanriaPhoenix

XprincessxofxspadesX

thePansexualpanduh

0Unknowing0

There we go! I'm sorry if you don't like being tagged and if you don't want to you can give it to somebody else, just make sure they tell me that you gave it to them. 

Now, I shall get back to working. 

Peace!

-A.A.C.