Chapter 27🌲Swordsmith's Rage

↪Haganezuka is so hot, wtf. Solely Anime watchers, just you wait to see what's behind the hyottoko↩

↣Swordsmith's Rage↢

"You guys are gonna kill each other..." Zenitsu shook his head, pitifully waving your [F/C] handkerchief in the air, "And spar..."

Immediately the boar head lunged to tackle you and of course you slid to the side, letting him hit the ground. He growled, reaching to grab your hand to pull you down with him. Seeing this, you ran to the other side of the small yard, calling, "God Inosuke? You are more of a Baby Inosuke!"

"SHUT UP, WOMAN! I AM A GOD!" Yet again he charged like some sort of bull, aiming to headbutt your stomach. You twisted your body to the side, sticking your foot out and letting him trip to the ground again. He shook his spinning head to reground himself, jumping up and chasing after you once more. You must've caught on with Kanao's floaty style of dodging while being trained by her; jumping and sliding being the way you danced around Inosuke.

"Oh, they have such interesting fighting styles!" Kochou chimed to Zenitsu from the sidelines, "Both are low to the ground while being offensive, yet [Y/N] seems to be the only one who knows how to be majorly effective on the verbal and dodging defensive side as well, perhaps even better than attacking. She seems to know how to emotionally manipulate them, though with that empathetic side of her I don't doubt that sometimes she is very guilty afterwards... I'd expect Inosuke to catch on by now and be unaffected by it... I guess some people's brains take some more time understanding things than others."

"Inosuke, you move like the barren oak trees of winter!" Yet again you dodged a kick to your chest before continuing, "Brittle and stiff!"

This time he didn't respond to your taunts, somehow sliding under your legs and going to punch you in the small of your back. You stiffened, shocked that Inosuke had seemed to finally defeat you. Something caught into Inosuke's throat, making him falter while his fist stood in the air. Why was his chest hurting? This wasn't like those cats snuggling their warmth into him, 'love'; this was them clawing at him. Was this that guilt thing you've told him about before? He opened his fist and pushed you gently to the ground with his palm. You blinked up at his boar face, turning a light shade of pink.

"That's a... Win for Inosuke?" Zenitsu looked over at Kochou for her thoughts, "What do you think, Kochou-senpai?"

Said pillar smiled, clapping her hands and walking up to the two of you and helping you up, "I'd say that you two have obviously gotten fully healed during your time here! I give you my clean bill of health, you are ready to go on your next mission when you get your swords."

Like the devil himself, Muzan Kibutsuji, had spoken, Tanjirou came running into the training yard. He held a large smile on his face, throwing his hands up in the air, "Inosuke, [Y/N]! They had said our new reforged nichirin blades are coming! My crow told me!"

You grinned, punching the air happily, "Finally! Inosuke lets go get our swords!"

Inosuke grinned behind his mask as well, jumping in the air repeatedly and following Tanjirou like a floaty doe, yelling, "YAHOO!"

You shook your head, grabbing the shirt Inosuke had abandoned on the ground and chased after the two boys,  "Inosuke, atleast put on your shirt before going out!"

Still joyous and prancing, Inosuke snatched the shirt out of your hands and slid it over his shoulders as if to wear it like a jacket. Sometimes you think that if you weren't here he would be a bit of a mess. The three of you continued to run and prance around the estate, running to the bamboo gateway to wait. Tanjirou threw open the gates, the three of you peeking your heads out in search of the swordsmith. The air filled with the calming song of windchimes, making you and Tanjirou perk to search further for your favorite smith. You squinted at the two figures walking to you three from the south, a smile stretching on your face when your sharp eyes confirmed it was Haganezuka and another hyottoko man before anyone else could realize. Jumping from behind the gates, you waved an arm in the air at them. Haganezuka stopped in his tracks, raking his straw hat off and handing it to the other before digging his hands in his pockets and pulling something out.