Chapter 38🌲The Beauts and Their Lover

↪I'm sorry for not posting this chapter at the scheduled time! If you haven't caght one, the schedule is usually every monday & friday. It was the last day to remake any missing work and if you don't know, I'm not exactly a A+ student. Next chapters will come as planned (✿◡‿◡) enjoy the Uzui family fluff.↩

↣The Beauts and Their Lover↢

"The day's already ended and he still hasn't come yet! I don't care what you think, [Y/N]; Souchirou is a dumb-butt!" You tried to pull Inosuke back down next to you, yet he ripped his wrist out your grip, "I'm gonna make my move and pig assault it's chest!"

You screeched in fear as he jumped headfirst into the ceiling, yelling at the Shino-beasts for his and your swords and clothing. Getting up, you had to pull on his ankles to actually get him out of the wall, catching him before he fell. He grinned up at your mildly horrified face, jumping out your arms to catch his swords as they fell. In all honestly, he looked like a joyous child after finding their favorite stuffed animal they had lost for a week. Next was your own weapons then clothing, which Inosuke tossed at you without a care in the word. The minute his own clothing hit the floor he started stripping, leaving you to have to run to the corner of the room and hold youe head in your hands. This man really has no social cues and manners.

"Change already, brat! We need to hurry up!" He yelled over at you, tugging his boar mask on and tucking swords at his waist, "Time to go kill some demons! Pig assault time! Pig assault time! Oh, also bear assualt time, I guess."

Defiantly, you decided to suck up your embarrassment and just change, turning and charging Inosuke with your hilted sword raised once you finished, "You are so stubborn!"

You hit him over the head with it and promptly turned around, speed walking out the room and down the hall (Waving at the terrified woman who watched you from the doorway). He trailed happily after you, leading the way like a bloodhound who's caught the scent. Twists and turns were your greatest enemy, finally registering just how many rooms there actually was here. This building must've cost a fortune.

You nearly tripped over Inosuke when he abruptly came to a halt, shuffling his feet around as if he was trying to find any vibrations with his heightened touch. The door he stopped in front of was kicked off it's hinges, because Inosuke has no control and sometimes, just sometimes, you can't control him. Before you could step inside he pushed you out, unraveling his katanas  and raising them at the floors. "Breath of the Beast, Second Fang; Rip and Tear!"

It's been a bit since you've heard that. Since you've really heard any breath technique besides your own during training. Your eyes sparkled excitedly as Inosuke carved a deep X into the wooden planks, repeating the action till there was barely splinters left. A dirt hole, the size of a melon or a head lay beneath the floor.

Inosuke cackled "I found the hole to the demon's nest! I'm feelin' all tingly, there's a demon down there!" He squat down, throwing his arms up, "Prepare yourself!"

He dived into the hole, though only his head fit through. You panicked, helping him get his piggy snout out from trapped inside the dirt. He sneezed and shook his head like a dog, gently pushing you past him as he readied his sword for something, "So I can only fit my head in there huh... You're totally not gonna fit with those dumb unflexible bones you have, [Y/N]. No worries, your God Inosuke has a plan!"

"I'm the man who can dislodge every bone in his body! GAHAHA! PIG ASSAULT!" Driving his sword into the dirt, his bones made excruciating popping noises as he squeezed himself through the hole while swinging his swords to loosen up and open the hole just a bit more as he moved along. You definitely gagged at the horrific sight. A large thump sounded from the hole, which you could only assume was him hitting the ground, before he called after you, "C'mon, brat!"