Chapter 4

Where I Lost My Innocence

Lily's POV

"Lil where were you last night?" Samantha asked incredulously. "I'll tell you at lunch." I said, grumbling. For once, I would be just like the rest of the school- in the middle of a hangover. I was putting my books in my bag when suddenly my locker door slammed shut. I turned to glare at the person and found it to be Romeo. 

"Hey babygirl." He said flirtasiously. "How are you today?" He asked, still leaning against my locker like guys usually do. "I'm fine now if you don't mind I need to get my books." I opened my locker just for him to slam it back closed. "Now listen to me babygirl. You lost your virginity to me last night," he started, his eyes narrowing. "Ssh! I don't want the whole world to know!" I urged him. He smirked. "Exactly. You don't want whatever sort of reputation you have tarnished, and you certainly don't want your dearest boyfriend to know do you?" He asked, grinning cheekily. I paled. 

"What do you want, bitch face?" 

"I want you." Was all he said. 

"I'm sorry, could you elaborate on that?" I asked, severly dumbfounded. 

"Gladly. I am Romeo Macbeth Florence and you're Lilian Paris Harrington. I want you to befriend me, in turn with not telling the school and your precious boyfriend where you lost your innocence, got it?" A certain flame burned in his eyes that I couldn't quite name. His face was dead serious as he elaborated. 

"I don't have any real friends, Lily, and I figure maybe we could turn into something along the way, hmm?" He reasoned, looking at the floor. 

I just stared at him. I didn't know what I was getting into. But Ethan didn't have to know. "Deal." He kind of looked shocked as he rose his head to look at me. "Okay. Deal. What's your first period?" He asked, following me to where I was walking. "Chemistry." I said, sighing. "But you aren't in it." I told him, making it clear I didn't want him around me. "Well now I am." He winked and walked with me to 'our' first period. 

-*-*------------------*--*--*----------------*-*-

I was absolutely done with everybody and everything by the time the last period rolled around. He followed me everywhere and didn't hesitate to annoy me the entire time. 

I was at my locker, choosing the books I'd need for studying when I turned around and looked at him. "What do you want, Romeo?" I asked, in a terrible mood. "Well I already told you that babygirl. I want you. Now you better shut your pretty mouth and deal with it or else your boyfriend won't be too happy about this ordeal." He said sternly, looking annoyed. 

"I'm quite offended you don't like my company, honey." He added. "Well I'm sorry but you're forcing me to hang out with you so don't act like you expect me to enjoy it." I said firmly, willing to stand up for my rights. "You know, babygirl, any girl would kill to be in your position right now." I rolled my eyes. "Does it look like I care?" I said, sending him a quick glare. 

"Well hey, better get use to it." 

I sighed frustratedly. "I know I better get use to it, but I don't really want to ever get use to the biggest playboy in the school watching my every move." I fumed. "Well, my dearest Lily, you made love to me last night so I don't want to hear complaining." He said mockingly, like he was enjoying my torture. 

"That wasn't love, Romeo. I'm going to go home and study, so if you don't mind." I shut my locker and started walking out of the school doors when a hand grasped my arm and caused me to stop. "Hey babygirl, wait up!" He said like he was 2 years old. "Why? You're off duty, go home." I deadpanned, looking at him. I would never admit how gorgeous he was. 

He bit his lip and looked off, obviously in deep thought. "I wanna study with you!" He blurted out. "I thought you had alright grades, Romeo." I saw his eyes go a deeper shade when I said his name. "Y-Yeah but there's always room for improvement, right?" I shrugged. "Okay, follow me." 

Romeo's POV

"Listen, I'm sorry. I had something important to do and I apologize-" a slap to the face shut me up real quick. "No, you listen to me, Romeo! I really do think you'd make a great leader but your civillian life keeps interfering with your gang life! That can't happen!" My main man Grey said to me in his slight British accent. 

"Bro, it was important you must know-" I was trying to become leader of a gang. The leader, Antonio, has died and his son Jose had taken over but didn't want the position, so there was a mad race for the spot. "I don't care how important you thought it was, Romeo! You need to be serious about this if you want it to become your life!" I sighed. 

"Fine, what was the important thing?" I looked off to the side, fighting the pink blush off of my cheeks. "T-There is this g-girl..." I started, not looking at Grey. I could practically feel him roll his eyes. "She, um, I wanted to spend more time with her, so I-" 

"What's her name?" Grey deadpanned, much to my surprise. 

"Lily, why?" I said nervously. I was not going to give him her full name, just in case. 

" I don't know. Lil and Rome? Shouldn't it be Juliet?" He laughed. This was an on-going joke. "Ha ha very funny, and her name isn't Lil. It's Lilian but I just call her Lily." I said, my tone quite affectionate which kind of scared me. Grey belt out laughing. I just sat there, waiting patiently for him to shut up. "You're in love with a civillian girl? I thought you had the hots for Lola." Lola was Jose's girlfriend, but they weren't very serious. "I'm not in love with her! How dare you even suggest that!" I was honestly offended and I could see the look on her face if she would've heard what he said. "You know I'm just using her for sex and all that... coaxing her into my bed..." I lied to him, not knowing I would feel guilty only hours later. "You've already had her, Romeo, I can see it in your eyes." Grey said, brushing it off. "What are your real intentions with this girl, Romeo?" He asked in all honesty, eyeing me. 

"Nothing you should care about, dickwad." I glared at him. "Alright, alright." He let out a low chuckle. "You better be here next meeting or you're gone, Romeo." I nodded and started walking out of the warehouse, where I was late for the meeting. I just missed it all together. 

As I was walking I heard him chuckle, muttering things on the line of 'civillian girl' and 'Lil'.