Chapter 9

"Princess, wake up." A voice called out. I groaned and rolled over. Someone chuckled. 

"Come on Sang. We want to have time with you. Get up." Another voice said. 

"If I'm not awake yet then it's too early." I grumbled before turning again. 

"Princess come on. It's not that early. It's only 7 am. We bought tickets for the WWII museum. You know that place takes a lot of time but it's worth it according to all the reviews. Come on Princess." The voice that I now am awake enough to recognize as Victor said. 

"Come on. I get up at 8 am every morning on the dot. That's early enough why are you waking me this early?" I said as I sat up with a pout. 

"Because if you wake up at 8 am take the time to make breakfast, eat, shower, and get ready too much time has passed, and the museum opens at 9 am. So get up Sang!" Kota said. 

"You're both evil. Get out of my way so I can get up." I said. Victor laughed as he stood and then picked me up. "There you go Princess." He said as he carried me towards the kitchen with Kota following behind us.

"I'll take Sassy for a walk while you both take care of breakfast." Kota said as he began getting her into her harness. 

"Thank you!" I answered. Victor pulled out the eggs and bacon. 

"You do the bacon and I'll do the eggs." I said. 

"You got it Princess." Victor said. I made six over medium eggs and put two on each plate. Then I began toasting bread so that we could dip it in the yolk. Victor began dividing bacon onto our plates and then put the rest to the side for Marc. I grabbed the butter and handed Victor his two slices to butter if he'd like. When the next 2 pieces popped out, I grabbed them and put two more in. 

"Do you think Kota wants his buttered?" I asked. Victor nodded so I began buttering it. I finished when mine popped so I pulled them out and buttered them. Kota got back right when I was finished and put the butter back in the fridge.

The boys let me shower first after breakfast and they cleaned up. Though I had them leave the frying pan out so I could make Marc's eggs when I was done getting ready. When I was done getting ready it was 8 am which was perfect time to make Marc's eggs. I put the bread in the toaster and began making the eggs over medium for Marc. Once I had it all ready, he came out of his room for his morning kiss. 

"Good morning handsome." I said as we began kissing. 

"You better get ready because once Sean's in here I have a feeling you're going to be in a lot of trouble." Marc whispered in my ear after the kiss. I could feel my face flaming up. 

"Don't I know it." I said as I fanned myself. Marc chuckled as he grabbed his plate. 

"Sassy had a walk this morning so she should be fine. Although of course you're more than welcome to take our little girl to the park if you want. We're going to be going to the WWII museum soon." I said. 

"Sounds good, I'll see you later then my little Bean." Marc said. The guys came out ready and we walked out the door.

"Are we taking the car?" Kota asked. 

"Nope, streetcar. It runs by the museum so we can take it and get off near the museum and walk to it." I said. 

"That works for me." Kota said. We walked the five blocks to St Charles and stood at the stop for the streetcar. 

"Are you both ready to see me perform tonight?" I asked. I was excited to perform for them. 

"Yes. I hope someday in the future we can perform together." Victor said excited with the thought.