Chapter 15

On Sunday I went to find Corey to see if he wanted to hang out. I found him hanging out with his twin in the living room. 

 "Hey Code, I was hoping to see if you wanted to go to Shamrock's and play some games later today?" I asked. 

 "Sure, what time?" Corey asked. 

 "Would 7 pm work for you?" I asked. 

 "Yep! I can't wait!" Corey said smiling happily. He's so freaking cute I thought to myself as I smiled back. 

 "What are you up to now?" Brandon asked. 

 "I'm about to eat something and then I was going to head to the café to make the muffins tomorrow." I said. 

 "How about we go out for lunch together and then we can go to the café together?" Brandon asked wanting to get his time in with me as well. 

 "That works for me. Let me go change!" I said with a grin as I darted to my room. In my haste I ran smack dab into Marc. 

 "Where's the fire?" Marc asked as he grabbed me to keep me from falling. 

 "In your pants?" I quipped. 

 "You might be right now that you mention it. Are you going to help me put it out?" Marc asked.

 "Can't got plans Rockstar. You're on your own." I said chucking my deuces over my shoulder as I headed to my room. I heard Marc chuckling as I shut my door.

I opened my closet and looked at what I had to see what I was in the mood for. I pulled out a polka dot sundress that was red with the dots white. I slid my feet into red sandals. I went into my bathroom and put on the basics for makeup before considering myself ready. I grabbed my phone and such and then left my room. 

 "Hey Harley, let's go." I called out. 

 "So I'm Harley and my brother is Code huh?" Brandon said as he came into my living room. "Hey, if it fits which it does then it works." I said with a shrug. 

 "Ok Quinn let's go." Brandon said as he opened the door. 

 "Are you trying to say I'm psycho?" I asked as I walked out. 

 "No, but you're certainly blond like she is and you're fun." Brandon said. 

 "It'll work. So where to?" I asked. 

 "I'm feeling Mexican." Brandon said. 

 "Ooh, I was just thinking about tostadas. Good idea." I said as we headed towards a Mexican restaurant on Magazine St.

Once seated Brandon asked about his brother. 

 "Nothing really there. I mean I'm interested in him, but he's interested in friendship which I'm fine with. He's a great person and I value having him in my life." I said with a smile. 

 "Just be patient because I guarantee he's interested in more than friendship with you. It's easy to miss the signs with him so be patient and pay attention." Brandon said and I beamed at him.

 "You really love him and protect him. It's a great character trait Harley." I said. 

 "I'll do the same for you Quinn." Brandon said gruffly. 

 "I'll do the same for you both. For all of you really." I said. 

 "You think I don't know that? The stories those Blackbourne boys told us about you. You really are Quinn. Being thrown off a damn balcony only to go running back up the stairs like nothing happened to throwdown in order to protect your boys. That's some Quinn shit right there if ever there was. So yes I believe I nicknamed you appropriately and that you'll definitely protect us when the chips are down." Brandon said.