Chapter 31

Gabriel, Luke, and Victor were riding in my car with me and I decided to set the mood. I put on my French playlist which includes Cajun music. The very first song to come on was a Cajun song Assi dans la Fenetre de ma Chambre (sitting in the window of my room) by Blind Uncle Gaspard. 

"What's this?" Victor asked. 

 "Mood music." I said with a grin. 

 "How long is our ride?" Victor asked. 

 "We're staying in Noel Acadian au Village which is a 2 ½ hour drive give or take. Get ready for magic like you've never seen." I said with a grin. 

 "I don't know what the room situation is like but I'm hoping to have you to myself tonight Princess." Victor said. 

 "Je ne sais pas mon Prince. Do you think you can handle me on your own?" I said with a wink.

(I don't know my Prince in French.)

Luke and Gabriel are the only Blackbourne boys I've slept with as of yet. I suspect with the others it's because they don't share like these two do. That they want me to themselves which they haven't had a chance yet. Actually I imagine Silas would share with Grumpy Pants. When I think about this the split was kind of a good thing. They were a close-knit team before, but each had a brother they preferred. Luke with Gabriel, Kota with Victor, Silas with Grumpy Pants, and Stick in the ass with Sean. Nathan kind of floats around the cliques in the group. I think that's why he had that period of not wanting to share me and run off with me hurting the group and me. Now I can see why he probably felt lonely. But now Silas and him have become closer as friends as they've become the clique in the Stick in the ass and Grumpy Pants group. Likewise Sean, Kota, Victor, Luke and Gabriel have been closer as a group rather than just pairs. Now you have Silas and Nathan becoming closer with all of team B. So it's almost like what happened was for the best.

As we were nearing the village Victor asked what we'd been plotting the night before. 

 "Can't tell you. It's top secret." I said miming zipping my lips shut. Victor looked back at the trouble twins. 

 "What Cupcake said." Luke said with a grin. 

 "Oi. Don't fucking look at me. I'm no fucking snitch." Gabriel said. 

 "Toma team is scared it's against them." Victor said. 

 "It's not. It's all for Stick in the ass and Grumpy Pants." I said with a grin. 

 "Ok, I'm good with that knowledge." Victor said.

"Holy fuck. Has the fucking North Pole actually been right the fuck here all this fucking time?" Gabriel asked as we drove into the village. I just grinned as I drove up to the bed and breakfast Lana, Beau, and I stay at every Christmas. The lady that runs the B&B greeted me. 

 "Your group has grown by a lot." She said with a friendly smile. 

 "Yep, I've picked up some strays along the way." I said with a grin. 

 "Oi. We-" Gabriel cut himself off fast at the threatening look I threw his way. I turned back to the lady and smiled brilliantly. 

 "Here comes the rest!" I said. Raven pulled in wildly causing some pebbles to spray into the grass and Axel pulled in behind him. 

 "Oh my. The New Orleans drive is strong in that one." The lady said fanning herself off like a proper belle. 

 "You've no idea." I said still grinning. 

 "Oh you love that one. I can tell." The belle said. If this wasn't a proper belle I'd tell her how I love them all.

When Raven stepped out, I told him in Russian to come greet this good Christian southern belle. I emphasized it so he knew to behave.