Epilogue

*~Ten Years Later~*

My men and I married in the fall of 2021 in a beautiful ceremony. I legally married my Romeo as it was an easy decision. He was the first to declare I was his future wife so who was I to turn that down? He stayed by my steadfastly and I knew that honestly out of all the men he needed me most. He fell apart the most without me. In my heart we're all legally married. In the last ten years we're prospered greatly as a family. I've loved every minute of running my B&B which has been as successful as my plans showed it would be and is continuing to be. When we discovered that Anne Rice's Garden District mansion was up for sale and it was right around the corner from my B&B we knew it was meant to be especially since our family was about to officially grow.

I had our first child at 27 and the second at 29. Sean is the father of a beautiful little girl who looks like both of us as we're both blondes with mine a little more strawberry or as Gabriel calls it chameleon and Sean's more sandy. We both also have green eyes, so it'll always be hard to know who she took after. My second child is Raven's and is a little boy. By little I mean he's a freaking bear too. Just he's a baby bear. He definitely looks like his daddy dark hair and big. But he got my green eyes. Now at 31 I'm pregnant again and my dad is about to do an ultrasound to tell me if it's a boy or girl. I couldn't wait to have this little one and find out who they're daddy is. Don't get me wrong while those two are biological fathers all 14 men are definitely the daddies.

"Hmm. Midget looks like someone was hiding. Look. You're having twins. A boy and girl." Phil said pointing at the screen. My pregnancy moods spiked as I yelled at the men standing around staring in shock. 

"WHO THE FUCK PUT TWO IN ME?? I'M NOT PUSHING TWO OUT!" I yelled dramatically. I grabbed Raven by his shirt and pulled him down to my face. 

"I swear to fucking all that's holy that if I'm pushing out two more baby bears, I'll fucking kill you Big Bear." I threatened. 

"Moy malen'kiy kotehok. Stop turning me on." Raven smirked as he puffed his chest out proudly.  

"My sperm strong." Raven said proudly. 

"Oi fucker. You don't know they're yours. Also it could fucking be two different daddies!" Gabriel said.

I glared at Silas and North. 

"You're both also out of the fucking running. You'll both die if you're the fathers of these two." I said with a glare. Silas chuckled. 

"Aggele Mou did I tell you about the world's biggest pickle? It's a really big dill." Silas said with a grin. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Any other time I'd find his dad jokes funny. But pregnancy hormones have changed my sense of humor. 

 "Silas stop practicing the dad jokes. It just reminds me that I don't want you to be the father. You're the size of a freaking Greek god." I said in an annoyed tone. Silas meanwhile looked proud of that.

*~Flash forward to after birth~*

"Mommy?" Juliette asked. Sean and I decided to name our daughter that due to me calling him Romeo. 

"Yes Jules?" I asked. 

"Can I hold one of them? Maybe my sister since she's smaller?" Juliette asked. 

"And can I has my brubber?" Alexei asked. Raven and I decided on that Russian name since it means defender. He'll be the defender of his siblings. I looked at my two year son and grimaced. 

"Ask the Big Bear to help you Alexei." I said. 

"Da mama." Alexei said before running to his dad. I looked down at my twins who were fathered by Axel and Owen. Axel was the father of my baby boy while Owen was the father of my little girl. We named Axel's son Finn for Axel's love of the ocean. Owen chose the name Kara for our little girl because the daughter of a Valkyrie should be named after a Valkyrie.

Sean and Raven both came in after theirkids. Sean helped Juliette hold Kara andRaven helped Alexei hold Finn. I hadtears in my eyes as I looked at my beautiful family. I always knew this was what we were meant tobe. I knew then that ten years ago I wasright, and this city was our rebirth. Icould only hope it would bring our kids as much joy.

~*The End*~

A/N:  That's a wrap folks.  I hope all of you have enjoyed this ride as much as I have.

By the way, the mansion at the top is the former mansion of Anne Rice located in New Orleans Garden District on First St.  Yes, I've been to it as she is one of my fave authors.  :)

Let me know what your favorite moment(s) have been.  

Thank you so much for taking this ride with me.  Thank you for the votes and comments and for reading.  It's been a pleasure.

New note: a sequel to this is up and will lead into a stand alone series that will be all me and no longer a fanfic.  It'll be based on the kids in this  Epilogue and the kids that are all introduced in the sequel.  Stay tuned y'all!