Chapter 14

Day is now Saturday and 3rd Person POV during meeting:

The guys and I had a sleep over so we could go together as a team to the meeting. We woke up at 8:30 AM on Saturday and changed into lazing around clothes and brushed our teeth then left. We rang Mr. Blackbourne's doorbell at exactly 9 am. We refused to be early. North opened the door letting us in. We walked into the living room where everyone was already waiting.

"Let's commence our meeting. This meeting is to inform everyone that Dr. Green is no longer a member of the Blackbourne Team. He is now a member of the Toma Team. Additionally, this meeting is to fix this team so that we may reunite." Mr. Blackbourne stated. 

 "Wait. What do you mean Dr. Green is no longer a member of our team? What happened?" Silas asked. 

 "He wouldn't say. I thought it was because of the girl and when I suggested that he said that if I thought that was the only reason then he wasn't going to bother correcting me. He made it clear that he no longer considers me a best friend or brother. So I'm unable to address the reason." Mr. Blackbourne said. 

 "What do you mean the girl? When did Sang become the girl? She was our girlfriend for three years. We love her. Still. Well clearly you don't but the rest of us do." Silas said. 

 "Of course I loved her, but we were kids. The love didn't grow with us." Mr. Blackbourne said.

 "Regardless if that's how you feel you still claimed to love her whether it was immature love or not it was love to lower her to just being that girl is low Mr. Blackbourne. Furthermore, the love wasn't immature for the rest of us. If you referred to her that way to Dr. Green who definitely loves her in the adult sense of love, then it's no wonder you couldn't reconcile with him. I can tell you that you're off to a bad foot with team B. With me as well for that matter." Silas said.

"I'm sorry if I upset anyone. I do have an idea for reuniting us. I've been seeing someone who is an academy member and she has always found all of you attractive. She's interested in being our bird. She's willing to heal to hearts of those still yearning for Sang. Her name is Debbie and she's wonderful. She's very good in the bed too and remember we wanted a mature love that included that." Mr. Blackbourne said. 

 "Oy are you fucking kidding me Mr. Blackbourne? We've fucking stayed silent to hear you the fuck out, but this is fucking bullshit." Gabriel said.

 "And how long are you willing to wait for your Sang, Mr. Coleman? Are you willing to waste your entire life for her return? I don't know if you've noticed but she's gone. She's a ghost. There's no finding her. So how long will you wait in hopes that she returns on her own?" Mr. Blackbourne asked. 

 "Until we graduate." Kota said smugly.

"Fine. Let's agree to reunite. We won't force you to date Debbie while the rest of us do but after you graduate when Sang hasn't returned then I expect you to give her a chance." Mr. Blackbourne said. 

 "No." More than one voice said. Mr. Blackbourne was surprised when those voices included Silas and Nathan. 

 "Silas and Nathan first." Mr. Blackbourne said. 

 "I'm not over Sang either. I still love her. I'm waiting too." Silas said. 

 "Same." Nathan said. 

 "We have no interest in Debbie. She's a downgrade from Sang. If you want us to even, consider moving on it can't be a downgrade. You have to be shitting us." Luke said. 

 "He's not wrong." Silas said. 

 "Fine. North and I will enjoy her until you graduate then we'll find someone better. Are we good now? Can we reunite?" Mr. Blackbourne asked. Silas and Nathan nodded.