Chapter 11

I woke up at 10 am and marveled how good it felt to sleep in for once. All the boys were still asleep as I grabbed my bag and searched for the bathroom. I showered, dressed, and got ready for the day. I skipped back to the living room with my bag and dropped it on the floor as I stared at the still sleeping boys. I walked to their kitchen grabbed a pot and a metal spatula. I went to the living room and began banging the pot.

"OY! WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT IS THAT FUCKING RACKET AND IS IT FUCKING NECESSARY?" Gabriel yelled. I began giggling at his tantrum. 

"Completely necessary Meanie. All of you slept as the dead on our last day together. Was I really supposed to let you waste our last day together?" I asked still giggling. 

"ATTENTION! It's 10:30 am. I need everyone ready within a half hour or else!" I called out. 

"What's will our fucking punishment be?" Gabriel asked. 

"Not spending your last day with me and when I fly in to pick up my Romeo, I won't see any of you." I said grinning like a demon spawn. Luke was up and darting for the bathroom like he was running a marathon. 

"Oy fuck no you don't you fucker!" Gabriel called as he took off after Luke.

"Did he forget we have a second bathroom? I call dibs!" Kota said taking off. Victor and Sean sat up shaking their heads. 

"See what you did Pookie?" Sean asked. 

"Giving the mischievous twins a taste of their own medicine?" I asked innocently. Sean grabbed me bringing me onto the sofa with him and Victor. He began tickling me mercilessly. 

"Can you believe my Pookie is acting like she wasn't already in the thick of all their pranks?" Sean asked over my hysterical laughter. 

"I guess Princess thinks our memory thinned over the last three years." Victor said with a smirk. 

"MERCY, MERCY!!" I cried out laughing. 

"Should we give my Pookie mercy?" Sean asked. 

"She is my Princess. A Princess should have some decorum so I suppose we should show mercy so that she may behave with the utmost dignity." Victor pondered. Sean released me from his evil grasps.

"You both have 15 mins left! You better hurry!!" I said darting to a safe distance. Sean and Victor stood up to see if the bathrooms were free while sending me promising looks. Gabriel and Luke came running back in the room. 

"Cupcake, do we get a prize for being first?" Luke asked. 

"Oh there's prizes for those who get back first? If they're first, then I'm second. Is there a prize for second place?" Kota asked. 

"Nope, the only prize is all of your getting to spend the day with me, so you better hope the other two get here in time." I said with my evil grin again.

Both Sean and Victor sauntered back into the living room with five minutes to spare. 

"I guess we get to spend our last day together!" I said clapping my hands together with my grin. 

"Let's go boys! There is brunch to be had!" I said. Gabriel and Luke were both acting like it was a race as they ran to catch up to me each taking one of my hands into theirs. 

"Ridiculous." Kota snorted. 

"Someone's fucking jealous because they didn't think of this." Gabriel said. I pulled my hands away shooting Gabriel a smirk. 

"Prince, Soul. I have hands needing your hands." I said as I walked to them. Victor shot Gabriel a smirk as he took one of my hands and Kota took the other.