Chapter 19

We woke up at 8 am on Sunday and went to the hotel's dining room for their breakfast. After fueling up on food we took a shower together. Definitely because it saves us time so we can get on the road faster. Definitely not because it gave us naughty time. Naughty time with my pervy doctor? Unheard of. We were on the road by 9 AM which meant we should make it home by 12 pm. I pulled up my Toma chat which officially included Sean now.

Me: Romeo and I on the road. ETA 12 pm. See all of you soon! Miss you! XOXO

Shadow: Keep the pervy doctor in line so you both arrive safely. See you soon my Sunshine.

Romeo: Remember the doctor part! I would never put my Pookie in danger. I'm offended!

Shadow: Are you texting and driving? What happened to keeping her safe?

Romeo: Ok Boomer. You do know I can talk to text right and not have to type and take my eyes off the road? Both hands are still on my steering wheel with eyes on the road as I tell you this.

Rockstar: Shots fired. Everyone take cover.

Romeo: Now Pookie is giggling and I'm driving so I can't administer the cure. Look what you have all done.

Shadow: Sunshine is it too late to give him back?

Me: Yes, way too late.

Romeo: I burnt that bridge. No going back now! I belong to all of you forever and ever and ever into eternity so long as my Pookie is there.

Big Bear: Moy malen'kiy kotehok will go nowhere. She will be here for all eternity.

Romeo: Then so shall I be there for eternity.

Big Bear: I feed fruit cup when you get home to renew intentions.

Harley: Hey you fruit cup obsessed ass you've already given her the cups. She's already had some of them. Stop pushing the agenda.

Big Bear: Someone not like my intentions with moy malen'kiy kotehok. I can't help it if I love her better.

Rockstar: Should we break up this fight orrr...

Shadow: FFS. TAKE IT OUTSIDE YOU 2! No let them fight so long as they keep it outside.

Me: I better come home to a healthy Big Bear and Harley. No major booboos. I'll only kiss small ones.

Code: I don't think they're having a chance to read this Hacker.

Me: Aw, there's my precious Code! Good morning Code 😊

Code: Good morning Hacker. I miss you. I've been monitoring the sperm donor so far; he hasn't made any moves other than looking up all the Dr. Roberts in Charleston.

Rockstar: Why does he get that kind of response?

Me: Because he's the sweetest out you bunch so he deserves my sweetest side. Don't be jelly Rockstar.

Romeo: I got that kind of response in person this morning. 😉

Me: Ooooook closing this chat down so we can focus on driving. See you all soon XOXO

Rockstar: See you soon XOXO

Code: <3 XOXO

Shadow: The other two I'm sure can't wait to see you but they can't reply because they're busy.  🙄 See you soon XOXO

"I'm glad to see you being yourself again Romeo. The mischievous you who always had to rile up the group. Particularly Mr. Blackbourne." I said with a giggle.