Meet Your Flight Crew

Aaliyah Woods

Flight Attending has been her dream since she returned home from college. Now 2 months later, she got the call she would be a new flight attendant. Being an overachiever and rule follower to the letter, she was more than anything excited to show the world who she was. But her first day will be nothing like she expect it to be.

                                                          Jace Bennett

From becoming one of the best pilots "Basic Airwaves Airlines" has ever had just when he was only 21 years old, he has worked extremely hard to get to where he's at. 6 years later he continues being the best...with some issues. Now, he's mainly known by being the best womanizer they have ever seen. But one girl he wants is giving him a run for his money.

                                                        Amber Reynolds

She has worked for all airlines out there. Though, they all thought she was too much to handle when it came to her vibrant and loud personality. She's very outgoing, down to earth, and loyal, she is the most knowledgeable flight attendant who always loves meeting new people and helping them out no matter what.

                                                          Carson Camp

Carson's got soul and passion like no other becoming a pilot at a young age much like Jace. He's still very laid back but still has that extra edge of being more responsible than Jace, but is still very witty and sarcastic like his best friend is. He's his go to man, and would do anything to protect his friends and people he cares about.

                                                          Rachel Brooks

Getting guys is the easiest part of her job. Being a flight attendant and traveling while doing so was just a perk. She's very determined, persistent, and knows her beauty and embraces it whenever she can, even if it means to get to the top and be the best. She's all about being the center of attention, so having any new girls stealing her fire isn't going to fly.

                                                        Hunter Higgins

A pilot in training was suppose to be all he had to study and learn 2 months before. Having his first day flying with Jace and Carson as his trainers, was going to be an extra plus because everyone loved them so much. Being meek and soft spoken young man just wanting to be like one of the guys, he's about to test everything he has ever trained for.