Got Your Poison Running Through My Veins

"Looks like a baby."

by the way if I repeat details or tend to repeat details and re-explain things that I've explained before within daily bs chapters I'm sorry

I'm just really used to people not remembering anything I say :)))

It was a day like most others. Edge and Lance had been dating for almost a year by then, and were at Lance's place. They were cuddling casually on Lance's bed, and the blond was idly rubbing Edge's thigh. The rhythmic motion progressed into somewhat of a massage, causing Edge to moan softly.

It took a few minutes for Lance to notice. He became aware of Edge's slightly flushed cheeks and partially open mouth, emitting quiet sounds of pleasure. He sought out his lips, pressing their mouths together in a hungry kiss.

Edge squirmed, wordlessly begging for Lance to touch him more. The blond began to grope his ass when Hansel burst into the room, wailing.

In the awkwardness, Edge hastily clambered off of Lance's lap, desperately trying to reign his mind out of the gutter, trying not to think about how much he loved Lance touching him and kissing him and-

"Hansel, what happened?" Lance asked in German, any feelings of arousal immediately disappearing at the sight of his distressed twin.

Hansel flopped on his own bed, as he shared a room with Lance. He didn't respond for a bit, unable to speak.

"I'll get you some water," Edge offered, still recovering from the hot atmosphere a minute before.

He returned, and Lance was handing Hansel tissues. The younger twin took the glass gratefully, choking down the water as his tears began to subside.

"She said she's pregnant!"

Edge was having trouble understanding, as his German was acceptable but limited. He also couldn't discern words through Hansel's emotional state.

"Pregnant???"

Edge understood that one. "But didn't you two just start dating?" he interjected. "You and your new girlfriend, I mean."

Hansel nodded. "About a month ago. She's very flirty. We did sex one time only. I used a... Scheiße... What's it called?"

"A condom?" Edge offered.

"AH! A condom!"

"How far along is she? There's a high chance you're not the father. Ask her if you don't know," Lance ordered.

Hansel complied, texting his new girlfriend about it.

A few minutes passed, and they received a response;

"She says it's been three months," Hansel looked grim. "She doesn't want an abortion because at this stage it would require surgery. I'm not stupid."

Lance looked equally pissed off. "That miststück takes us for morons because our English isn't too good and our accents are thick."

It was Edge's turn to get mad. "You two are some of the smartest in the grade! Since you learned a lot of things in Germany that haven't been covered in our school system yet. Who the fuck does she think she is? You should break up with her."

Hansel agreed wholeheartedly. "And I sure as hell won't give her the courtesy of breaking up in person. Not when she was going to trap me with 'our' child."

He sent her a simple text. 'We're over.'

She started to blow up his phone with messages, screaming at him and attempting to guilt trip him. He calmly turned off his phone.

"Now why don't we play a game of Scrabble? I'll make some cookies later to thank you both for your help," Hansel smiled.

Edge and Lance were amused by Hansel's reaction to the situation, and though they hadn't gotten their sexy times, had a good time playing scrabble and ignoring the screaming bitch and her fake baby.