Time To Back Off, Motherfucker

"Hardcover."

emotionless mafia Edge au

bs endings as always

"What do you hope to achieve?" Edge snapped, trying not to blush. He was pinned against the wall by the blond bastard who'd been taken captive by his mafia and had been flirting with him ever since.

"You let yourself in, so it's not like you don't want it."

Edge spat at him.

"Oh?"

That response only made Edge feel more helpless. Like some animal under close scientific observation. He could feel Lance's eyes devouring his body, and couldn't deny that it aroused him. His innermost thoughts were how badly he wanted to show himself off, flaunt himself so Lance would dominate him and punish him for being such a slut.

He bit his lip, as if it would suppress his rising erection. He could feel himself heating up, and he knew Lance could read him easily.

The blond's lips latched onto his neck and he gasped as Lance marked him with bold hickeys. He could feel saliva dribbling down his chin, his mouth partially open.

A shocked moan slipped out as Lance slammed him against the wall, pressing their lips together. His knees buckled while Lance kissed him fiercely, his grip tightening on the ginger's wrists. Edge couldn't control himself as he let his lips part to accept Lance's tongue. Immediately, his mouth was dominated by Lance's probing tongue. His own tongue pushed back lazily, but was no match in his state of arousal and submission.

He didn't protest to Lance kissing him breathless, tugging at his lips and making them bleed. Lance kissed him so firmly, with such confidence, he felt he had no choice but to submit. Unable to help himself, he wrapped his arms around the blond's neck to pull him closer.

He squirmed as Lance grabbed his ass, making him moan. He loved the other man groping him so possessively. Shyly, he lifted one leg, finding that Lance's massive cock was pressed against him almost immediately. The blond continued to kiss him, thrusting against him, threatening to tear right through his pants.

An exceptionally lewd moan broke Lance's remaining self-control and he forced himself into the tight ginger. Edge screamed into his lips, kissing him harder. Tears slid down his cheeks but he didn't care. He loved being so full of such a large cock.

At this point, he didn't care what the prisoner thought of him. As long as he was being used as a mindless fuck toy, all that mattered was he receive that glorious seed.

Lance kissed him messily while their bodies collided faster and faster, Edge becoming more vocal the deeper Lance plunged. He felt liked Lance was fucking him right to his core and it felt so damn good. He screamed in delight as he felt Lance's hot seed dripping down his thighs. Lance spanked him as he soiled his pants with cum, flaunting his ass higher so Lance would punish him more.

Lance pulled out and smirked. "Looks like I got what I wanted."