I Wanna Mean Something To Somebody Else

"Wooden."

Upon waking up, Light found himself bound to what appeared to be a cell. He began to panic, struggling in vain.

A man approached him and he cried out, backing away.

"H-hey, you'll hurt yourself."

"Let me go! Please, I haven't done anything to you. I'll do anything to get out. Take what you want from me!"

The man sighed. "I apologize. These aren't ideal accommodations, but I'm a demon. Nice things take time."

Light backed himself into a corner, but the man approached him gently.

"I'm Req," he offered, taking Light's hand. He removed bandages the blond hadn't noticed before, and carefully changed them out.

Light was surprised at how soft this Req was being. They were conflicting ideas; Req being a demon and having his wrists and ankles shackled to a cell, and Req taking care of him and treating him with respect.

A few days passed like that, Req coming around to change his bandages and take care of him.

Finally, he admitted that he knew Light could turn kitten. Light had been considering trying it for some time now, but feared what Req would do to him.

With Req's prompting, Light reluctantly switched forms. The shackles slid off, and he was free. He could run...! But...

Hesitantly, Req opened his palm, holding it out to Light. The small kitten sniffed at it tentatively, then stepped into it.

Req hugged him tightly, holding him so close and with such affection that Light thought he might cry.

Still holding him, Req took him to another room. It appeared to be a luxurious, very comfortable bedroom, which Req informed him would now belong to him.

"I've... been lonely. Sure, as an incubus, my entire job is to fuck people. Still, I needed a companion. I saw you around town all the time, and I guess... I wanted you. You don't have to stay, if you don't want to. And uh, sorry for kidnapping you and all. You were laying there in an alleyway, and it looked like someone beat you up. I couldn't just leave you there..."

Light switched forms again, hugging back. "I don't care. You have no idea how much this means to me."

An almost maniacally happy grin spread across Req's face. "You're not leaving...?"

"Of course not!" Light giggled. "It means so much to be wanted."