You Can Do Better Than That

"Witness."

Mafia boss Lance au

Edge is his assistant/secretary/fucktoy and boyfriend

Lance chuckled as he entered his office.

His beloved slut was seated at his desk, strong, flexible legs spread over the armrests. The ginger fingered himself with breathy moans of Lance's name, simultaneously massaging his crotch through his tight shorts.

"Someone's excited to see me," Lance remarked, smirking as Edge's cheeks flushed deep red. He hastily stood up and fixed his clothing so that Lance could sit.

"I couldn't help it," the ginger whispered, almost suggestive.

"Bend over for me, would you~?"

Edge blushed harder as he bent over Lance's desk. He moaned ever so softly. The shorts he was wearing were far too tight and short, almost resembling a thong when he bent over. The fabric choked his arousal and he ground against the desk slightly to ease it.

Lance grabbed Edge's ass with both hands, squeezing it like soft dough. Edge hid his face in his arms as he moaned, raising his ass when Lance spread his cheeks. "You've been touching yourself a lot, haven't you~?"

"Ah~!!"

It amused Lance to witness Edge's reaction to being spanked.

He loved seeing that t h I c c ass turn bright red, and the lewd cries that came with it. He'd left a hand shaped mark on his boyfriend's ass, which for now would suffice as marking him.

He patted his lap. "Sit."

Edge gasped in delight as Lance kissed his neck, massaging his aching arousal through his incredibly tight shorts. He could feel the blond's growing bulge against him, and he needed it-

The phone rang, so Lance answered, continuing to feel up his horny partner.

"Hello?"

"There's... Uhhh... A woman here to see you... Should I send her in?"

"Sure."

Edge pouted, grinding himself against Lance's bulge.

"Oh Edge~ Don't worry, you'll get what you want soon enough~"

Lance stroked Edge's hair while the ginger sat in his lap, teasing him with the treat of his hard cock against that thicc ass.

A woman finally entered, wearing a skimpy dress with plenty of cleavage, and a skirt well above the knees. She was flirty from the get go, but Lance knew what she was trying pull.

"If your cock isn't large enough to satisfy my slut, then leave," he deadpanned.

She was clearly taken aback, but struggled to regain her composure. "Oh come on, you can't turn a girl down that fast~"

Lance grabbed Edge's thighs, lifting them to his chest so that his shorts would dig into his ass.

Catching on and just plain horny, Edge fumbled with Lance's zipper until he could pull out the enormous cock he loved so much. He spread his ass and moaned as Lance ground against him.

"Please~ I need it inside~ I've waited all day~!"

Lance slammed Edge's hips down and Edge shrieked, a look of deep pleasure on his face. His tongue hung out, drool already dribbling down his chin.

Lance locked eyes with the woman. "I assure you, I don't believe you want to copulate with me."

Clearly flustered, the woman tried to defend herself. "I-I can take it a little rough!"

Lance raised his eyebrows, promptly slamming Edge down on the desk and pounding into him while he screamed. He pulled the ginger's arms behind his back and swiftly bound them with some rope he always had handy for that exact purpose.

Edge begged for more, drooling shamelessly on Lance's desk. The blond rammed into him at a seemingly impossible pace, kissing his neck fiercely.

"YES~!! YES~!!!!"

Lance suddenly yanked at the ginger locks, forcing Edge's head up, revealing the blissful look on his face to the woman as Lance buried his seed in him.

The woman looked somewhat horrified.

"Don't worry, this is only the first round," Lance grinned, shoving fingers into Edge's mouth for him to suck on. The ginger obeyed, a dazed look in his eyes as he sucked lovingly at the long fingers probing his mouth.

The woman could only stare at them. "You mean... h-he can take more of this???"

Lance laughed. "This is nothing." He then grew serious. "Please tell your boss that they overlooked a few small details. First, I'd never ram my cock into a hole that's not Edge. Second, I'm gay. Now please leave, or I will have you killed on sight. You have five minutes."

Yeah the woman fucking b o l t e d.