no titlw just horny

Fuck I'm alive

haven't written much lately tbh

wrote a couple short shits for Arknights fandom but otherwise I haven't written in ages

anyways rare pair have Rosa x Brave

Rosa be a pirate who just kidnapped bratty prince Brave I'm draining my last brain cell holy fucking shit

bullshit ending because I'm tired as shit

The pirate smiled charmingly at his prey. It was well known that the prince loved beautiful things. A perfect trap, just like the damn prince himself.

He'd swayed the prince to come aboard his ship, just to take a look at some of the finery he kept in there. It wasn't hard to distract him, just show him a few shiny jewels while his crew quietly got the ship ready to set sail.

"Would you like to see the most beautiful thing aboard this ship?" he offered to the prince generously, leading him politely by the hand.

"Of course!"

Rosa smirked as he brought the rather snobbish prince to a mirror. "There."

The prince chuckled. "I'm quite flattered b-"

His words were cut off by a shrill shriek as Rosa's men jumped on him, far too many for him to fight off. He struggled madly but was ultimately not strong enough to keep them from tying him up securely.

"Unhand me at once, you scoundrels!" the beautiful blond spat. "What is the meaning of this?"

Rosa laughed. "This is a kidnapping, Your Highness."

"I'll call the guards! I'll have you all arrested!"

"I hope you're a good swimmer."

"What?"

"Look outside the ship."

Brave's eyes widened and he gasped. "No... No this can't... You cannot do this!"

"But I already have~"

Rosa grabbed a fistful of the prince's silky golden locks. "Should be easy to disguise you. No one will question my darling submissive peasant wife~"

"No! I will not portray some lowly peasant! And get your filthy paws off my haiAAAAA~!! Stop that!"

Rosa yanked the prince's hair again, holding it up to keep his head forced up. "I'll break you so hard you'll forget your own name~"

His large hand closed around the dainty prince's throat, squeezing while he slammed the helpless blond against the mast of the ship. He pressed a rough kiss to his lips, cutting off any air flow. Brave struggled and squirmed, but had no chance against the ship's captain. He fell unconscious before Rosa let go.

When he next woke up, he found himself in an admittedly comfortable bed. Nothing compared to his luxuries at home, but acceptable nonetheless. Momentarily forgetting where he was, he scanned the room, wracking his brain to remember.

Then he saw that damned mirror.

In it was a woman, perhaps a middle class woman? She wore a fine looking dress, a flowing white thing of silk. It draped around her lower body, her curves accentuated by a lacy corset. She was flat chested but her creamy shoulders peeked from the sleeves of the dress, a sexy tease for onlookers. Her face was adorned with simple makeup, a little rouge accentuating her already rosy lips, long eyelashes brought out by a layer of mascara. Her long golden hair spilled over her back and shoulders. She had steep heels on, and a thick chain snaked from under her skirt.