two

- Gulf -

"I wish I could be that someone."

Then a giggling coming from the outside of the balcony keeps getting louder and louder.

"What the heck, Gulf! What are you doing?"

I was dazed and confused of what's happening. But the only thing that I knew, I came rushing to them and gave them big punches. It's Pete and Top.

"How come you're here? It's passed the curfew hours!" They are still laughing and I am getting pretty annoyed. How nice is it to make fun of someone this late!!! 

"You called, right? We were already planning to crash in here but we were showering that time so we couldn't answer you." Top said as he positioned himself on the bed next to mine. If I am someone else, I would think that he is the one who's boarding in here, he's so comfortable that I want to kick his ass. But I am glad though, I am no longer alone. 

"Were you talking to someone earlier?" Pete asked. He opened a snack as if it was his. 

Right. I remembered. I think I saw someone and I am sure it is not Pete nor Top. That smile, it is so enchanting that it keeps flashing back in my memory. 

I was silent for a couple of seconds that Pete had to snap me back to reality.

"Uh nothing. I was just watching a movie." 

Was it really possible that there is someone here earlier? 

"It's late! It's late!" Top and Pete exclaimed as they jumped off bed. I woke them up too many times but they aren't waking up. Not my fault though.

I saw their backs running towards the door. I can't help myself but to smile. Those idiots, really. 

For the last time, I checked myself on the mirror. I fixed my hair the usual way I want it to be, a little brushed up to the side. I sprayed my favorite perfume all over me. Most of the girls, not to brag but, they knew I am just around the corner because of this scent. Gulf scent, they say. A little more sprinkle and I am done.

I find myself smiling on the mirror. 

"Irresistible." and I tried smiling more as if I am hitting on a girl. But I was stunned because the reflection that I can see is no longer mine. The face is not clear but the smile is. It is the same smile as last night. A smile that can melt hundreds of hearts.

I shook off my head and the weird reflection is gone, it is now back to mine. Did I just mistook my own self to someone else's? Am I hallucinating? Do I lack sleep? Arghh! 

"Shiiiaa!" I exclaimed as I look at my wrist watch, I am running late but I can still make it on time if I hurry now. 

Good thing I made it on time. By the way, I forgot to tell you that I am Gulf Kanawut and I am a Sport Science major and today, we are having Philosophy of Sports class. It's kinda boring that even the professor didn't notice that there were many late students. Mind you, this is a three-hour class but I find this as an opportunity to sleep. I cannot understand anything. Blah blah here and blah blah there.

"Kapunka~" Oh, it is already time? I picked up my bag and looked for Pete and Top. We usually eat together at the school cafeteria but I cannot see them.

I looked at my watched, it's only 11:30 AM where could they possibly go? I went to the male's room since I needed to pee and maybe they are also there.

I was about to enter the male's room when I heard Pete and Top's voice.

"Got any news about P'Mew?" It's Top's voice. 

"Nah." Pete answered.

"Hey, who's P'Mew?" I saw they were a little startled when I asked them. 

"Wait! Wait! Wait for me, I'll just do my thing." 

"Sure sure." I hurriedly went inside and do my thing. 

It's already quarter to twelve noon and we're now here at the cafeteria. The seats were all occupied since it is already lunchtime. 

"Look, they are already finished." Top said as he went to the girls' table. 

"Oh what a shame, I didn't get to eat lunch with the hot babes." Top acted as if he actually loses the chance, honestly he looked like an idiot. Here goes the player. I saw the girls blushing. Yeah, great. 

"P'Gulf" one of the girls called me. "You can take our seats but next time, let's eat together, okay?" she smiled and I just smiled back as we take our seats.

"I so love this cafeteria, so many hot girls." Pete said as he follows the girls with his eyes. I hit his head. "Being pervert in broad daylight, huh?" These idiots, really. I am the only one left normal in our group, honestly.

We already finished eating and I can still have this feeling that someone is looking at me. I looked around to see if there really is someone staring at me and I was right.

He is smiling so wide at me. Even his eye smiles are showing. It's him but unlike last night, I can barely see his face but now it is so clear. I stood and walk towards him. My eyes are fixated on him. I am afraid he might disappear, again.

Pete and Top called me but I didn't bother to look back at them. Besides, some girls called them.

"Hi." says the man in front of me.