twenty

- Gulf -

"I don't want to disturb your roommate, P'."

I pulled his arm to stop him from entering. We are now here at his dorm, standing in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open.

"P', are you listening?" The door opened. Passengers get off and so we take our turn to enter. He pressed the button and I can see his reflection, smiling like an idiot. What is there to be happy?

"Oh? No. No." said P'Mew while still not looking at me but the vibe surrounding him tells me he's enjoying something.

"What no? You're not listening?"

"Mai~ He's going home. It's weekend, remember?" That gave me a relief. I don't want to have someone else around, except for my friends and of course P'. It kinda gets me a little awkward. 

The door opened and he got off so I followed him since I don't know which is his room. It's my first time here and if he does anything weird, I think this will be my first and last visit. I swear it.

He stopped in front of a door. I think this is it. He searched for his key and opened the door. I let him enter first, waited until he tells me to come in.

He immediately throws his bag on his bed as soon as we got in.

"Feel at home." said P'Mew. 

"Why is he here?" I mouthed at P' as soon as I saw a soft-looking, timid guy walking out from a door, I guess it's their shower room. He's all dressed-up and he's holding some laundry in his hands. He smiled at me so I smiled back at him.

P' Mew shrugged his shoulder. Right then, we all heard a knocking on the door. I saw an I-told-you-he's-going-home-look from P' who is currently sitting on a chair, playing with his hands.

His roommate run towards the door and pulled it open. A tall, tan-skinned guy showed up and to my surprise, they suddenly went for a deep kiss. Woah woah. That was so sudden. I wasn't prepared for that. My heart. My eyes.

When the kiss ended, they both smiled at each other.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go."

And then, they both left.

As soon as the door was closed, I looked at P'Mew who literally looked like he's already used to that.

"Are they dating?" 

He nodded.

"Do they always kiss like that knowing there's someone around, watching them!?"

He nodded.

What? His roommate doesn't even look like he's into wild things. Truly, there's more than meets the eyes. If I were them, I would probably have dug a hole underground and lived there forever and ever until people forget about me. 

"Which gives me an idea...."

I am sitting on the edge of his bed while he's on a chair, a few feet away from me. He then stood and slowly walked towards me. What the hell? Don't give a smirk like that, P'. What are you thinking? Don't come near me.

"W-What idea?" Stuttering, I tried to avoid his eyes as he cornered me in  my seat but he sure is persistent.

"Well... I am sure you already has it in your mind." He's following my eyes, teasing me more.

"S-Shower! Right. I need shower. Wooooh. Why suddenly it became hot?"

I pushed him back to get rid of his handsome face near me. So is this the reason why you are smiling all along? Thinking something naughty? Huhu. My virginity, I have to save you no matter what.

In my head, there's an urgency to immediately leave the danger zone or something unimaginable will happen. My heart is not prepared for this, so please.

I felt a tight grip on my arm that pulls me towards the man who is now lying on the bed. Fast as the lightning, my body fell on something hard. My body on top of his body.

"P', what are you doing?" with eyes closed, I called his name, afraid of what's coming next.

He didn't respond but rather a pair of arms suddenly envelopes me. I love how his embrace felt right on my skin, how every ounce of him pressed on every ounce of me. I feel more alive than I have been before. Warm and protective, that's how I feel about his hug. Like a larva in his cocoon, I feel so safe.

I felt his hands traveled its way to cup  my face. He leans in and pull me into a fiery and passionate kiss. Our heads dance to the rhythm of the kiss, feeling each other's love, the world seems to fell away. 

His hand rested below my ear as his thumb caresses my cheek, kissing me slowly and softly. Our billowing breaths intermingled. His mouth is so warm, and so is his tongue. I couldn't explain how I feel. His breathing quickened and so is mine, leaving soft moans in between. 

As we parted, I saw his eyes sparkle and his lips curve up into a smile which made me smile as well.

"Phom rak khun, Gulf."

"Phom rak khun, P'."

[Phom rak khun = I love you]

My cheeks still heat up like crazy hot pan whenever I remember how we shared that kiss. I think I am the only one who feels this way because whenever I look at P', he's still the same P'. Arghh. This is crazy.

We both have finished showering. And as soon as I walked out from the door, he approaches me.

"Here, let me help you." He snatch the hair dryer from my hand and pulled me closer to him. From my seat, I can see his reflection from the mirror on his table opposite us. He dries my hair with so much care that it already almost put me to sleep.

"Gulf, were you thinking of something else earlier?"

I saw smirk written on his face as he was saying those words. The sudden sleepiness I felt instantly evaporated and disappeared into thin air.

"W-What s-something else?" My words just keep stuttering whenever we're on a topic like that. It makes me guilty all the time.

I moved away from him, acting so defensive, confirming his right about it. Why am I like this? I suck in acting. 

"We always have next time, okay? Think of this as the appetizer, okay? Be ready for the main dish."

"P'!!!"

I am embarrassed as it is and how come he still makes fun out of it. Really, P' is a lunatic. 

He just laughed at my reaction which annoyed  me more. But the more I get annoyed, the more he will tease me. I better just shut up.

I examined their room. Actually, from what I have noticed earlier, his side is more of black color. From his sheets to his pillows and blanket, to the hangings on his wall, and etc., everything is black. Unlike his roommate, it is more into white. Are they playing yin and yang, huh?

One frame on his table caught my attention. It was a photo of two little boys wearing football jerseys and knee socks while stepping on their footballs. They look so happy.

"P, is this you when you were young?"

"Uhh~"

"So, you played football before. How about this boy beside you?"

"He's my friend. I don't think he still remembers me."

***

[A/N]: So, we have reached 20 chapters already. Yehey! I have decided to give dedications to my dear readers who were there with me since day one. Think of it as my one way of thanking you all for the support you are giving me. If you are a silent reader and you also want a dedication, you can just comment anytime. Active readers and silent readers, I love you all. 

PS: Forgive my typographical and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you.