nineteen

- Gulf -

P'Mew is still not talking to me and I think he has no plan to do so. Several times I tried to open my mouth to start a conversation with him but his silence scares me. This is so hard. My mouth is itching to talk but it looks like my tongue was cut off.

We are now driving to the nearest supermarket, with no one talking. Only the soft sound of an indie band is heard, nothing else. 

The car stopped. We are already here. I unfastened the seat belt, waited for P'Mew and got out of the car. I looked at him as I close the door from the other side but he's still avoiding my eyes. Aaaaa. P', when will you talk to me? 

I followed him inside. Thanks to his long legs, I lost him. I tried to look around to see a tall guy in his white shirt and black pants, but there are many of them. I turned left and there I saw a tall guy, dazzling in a white shirt that complements well with his white, silky complexion, standing in front of the entrance of the supermarket. 

"Why did you disappear all of a sudden?" 

As expected, he did not utter a word. So you're playing hard-to-get now, huh? Okay, challenge accepted. Bring it on!

I went to the shelves of shampoo and took a bottle. I also added a conditioner. I walk towards P' and showed him what I got in my hands. He just looked at it  so what I did, I pointed at the bottles, and pointed at him, and weaved a sign like that of like in Facebook in my hand. He looked so confused so I repeated the sign language. I am conveying, if he likes the shampoo and the conditioner that I picked. If he nodded yes, then I will put it on the cart he's pulling. 

He also gestures a like sign in his hand so I put it on the cart. If P' says yes, then it's a yes. Hihi.

We continued being like that until I got all the things I needed. I find it quite fun because we understood each other even without saying anything. I also caught him smiling when I am turning around to ask him but then pulls back to being poker face. I saw it, P'. I saw it. I saw it 

"That will be 940 baht, sir."

I was about to give her my card when a prominent bulging veiny hand extends from my back, almost embracing me, handed his card to the cashier. I heard the sound of the register but what I am most worried about is the deafening sound of my heart. Calm down.

"Come again, sir."

I felt P'Mew pushed me a little on my back so we can give way for the next shoppers. He grabbed the plastic bag and and walked on his own, leaving me again without a word. I run to catch up to him.

Just look at this guy. Being so sulky but he still cares for me. He even bought me my necessities. I am so happy.

P'Mew stopped which also made me stop. He looked at me as if he's battling if he'll say it or not. Just say it, P'.

“I'm hungry.”

Just imagine a guy looking so hot even with just a plain white and then suddenly tells you he's hungry like he's a seven-year old boy.

“You're no longer angry with me?”

“Hmp.”

His hair bounced as he rolled his eyes and turned somewhere else.

“I didn't say I'm angry.”

“Then, why are you like that?”

“And I didn't say I'm not.”

“Huh?”

“And I didn't say you can hang out with your roommate.”

I pulled P' away from the crowd since we're already drawing everyone's attention.