Chapter 23

Thirdy's update.

That was his first time to scream his feelings. Sobrang sakit pala. He is a man but why he cannot stand for Bea.

Feeling niya ang tanga tanga niya. Siya yung lalaki pero hinayaan niya na si Bea na lang yung magdecide para sa kanilang dalawa.

Masakit yun, he loves Bea more than everyone could imagine. She is his batteries when life seems so harsh and feeling niya deadbatt na, he will just think about Bea to recharge.

Tapos now, here he is. Crying inside his car, last day na nila Bea, pumayag siya sa 5 year future set-up thing at nagpapakatanga.

"What have you done Thirdy! Ang duwag mo!", pinukpok ni Thirdy ang manibela.

Kaso wala na, tapos na. That 7days has been officially ended today, wala na din si Bea. At ang tanging naiwan na lang ay ang scrap book na puno ng masasayang alaala.

Ang duwag mo Thirdy!

He will never forget that moment. That was 3rd week of July 2020. The moment he was devastated and broken hearted. Because of Bea. Because of his good friend who choose to chase their fate after 5 years. Can they really make it the deal? In that moment, he promised to himself that whatever it takes, he will hold on and make it.

August 2020 when he left the country to pursue his dream in the world of international basketball league in Japan. He was very good at his craft. He put all his effort just to be great.

Maybe that career was really a blessing in disguise na din because that was the perfect time for him to leave the country. To heal the wounds and to let go. To moved on.

The 1st year in Japan was very hard for him. He is not used to the culture, the weather, being away from his family adding the fact that Bea was not with his  life anymore.

Admittedly, he experienced the late night cry babies moment, homesickness and anxiety but he was able to conquer that because of Julia.

Julia was there in his most trying times. She conforted him, trying to lift him up and motivate to continue his life away from his normal life, away from Bea.

Thirdy developed a romantic feeling towards Julia so he decided to court her.

He knew that Julia loves him since then, ayaw lang niya talagang patulan kasi he has Bea. Kahit walang usapan at commitment, for Thirdy, Bea is his girl. Wala ng iba pa. Kahit pa lumalabas sila ni Julia before.

"Julia, I think I've fallen in love in you, can we try to make things work between us?", sabi ni Thirdy during his facetime call with Julia.

Ngumiti lang si Julia at tumatango. 3 months niya itong niligawan and now finally sinasagot na siya nito. Bakas sa mukha nito ang sobrang saya.

"So does it mean, yes, you're my girlfriend now officially?", tanong ni Thirdy.

"Yes Mr. Ravena, I am officially yours now", sabi ni Julia.

"Ow! Thank you Julia, I love you Babe", sabi ni Thirdy na nagflying kiss pa.

Natawa naman si Julia.

Their relationship was almost perfect, well maybe for him. Walang away, nababy pa nga siya ni Julia. Somehow, nagiguilty siya kasi most of the time, si Julia yung nageeffort.

Valentines day, birthdays, their first anniversary, Julia never failed to surprise him even they are too far from each other.

Julia is a great girl. Hindi siya mahirap mahalin pero hindi niya alam why he cannot give his 100% to Julia.

Si BDL pa din ang nasa puso niya. Si Bea pa din, yung ngiti nito, yung pagiging bully nito, yung sweetness nito sa kanya, he can't help it but he really compares that to Julia.

And he knows, he is being unfair to Julia. He loves Julia but he loves Bea more than her.

Kahit pa masakit at mahirap yung pinili nila ni Bea na gawin para sa kanilang dalawa, Thirdy is still holding that 5years deal.

Ayaw niyang bumitaw.

Gusto niya pa ding umasa.

A/N : Sorry but this is more on a update guys. I hope you find it interesting pa din. Iloveyou.