The rage

Family above all, Always and forever. – All the mikaelson siblings.

The rage 

"Who should I kill." Jessica stated out to them and took them by surprise. She wasn't the type to worry over killing people, she was trained to do it but she hadn't ever actually killed someone. "I think I asked you a question, Who should I kill." Repeated Jessica as raven went up to Jessica.

"Anybody you want to, It just has to be a human and well it has to be out of your free will, you can't kill them thinking that you don't want to kill them, so basically choose someone you hate and chop their head off," Raven said to Jessica as she looked at her in the eyes, Raven was examining her, She wanted to know if Jessica knew what she was talking about.

"I don't have anyone I hate, I don't get out that often. What are my abilities? Why do you want me?" Jessica said to raven. Her head was getting filled with questions and worries.

"Let go off me. I don't want any of this." Jessica demanded.

" You really need to listen to us, you can't leave. We know you and we knew Mary, You need to trust us." Raven said to Jessica as Jessica started looking a bit pale.

"I'll fill her through with the details and let her explore her powers a bit," Said Kai as he went towards a cabinet and took a bottle of what looked like whiskey. Jessica was feeling really strange because of all of it.

"I Said let me go. I really don't want any of this. Do you need any gold or money or any information? Cause I have none. Just let me get our of here and let's not meet again. No one has to get hurt." Jessica answered as she looked at a glass bottle on a table in front of the couch.

" We can't. You need to understand what is happening right now. We are the good ones, You can trust us," Kai said as he approached Jessica.

Jessica gave a nod. She acted fine and then went towards the couch. They didn't think that she was going to make a move so they didn't do anything as she went towards the couch, But she proved them wrong.

Jessica took the glass bottle and made a run to go outside of the room, Hoping that she could get outside the room and close the door from behind.

She was wrong. She was fast but not fast enough cause Raven had caught her and she lunged forward at Jessica to pin her against the wall but Jessica didn't want to get caught. She threw the bottle at raven which unfortunately raven caught but while raven was catching the bottle, Jessica had made the run.

She saw the exit nearby, She went towards it in the fastest Speed she could run in. She managed to get it open and she ran out of the mansion.

The mansion was hidden by the forests that were surrounding it, Jessica didn't know which path to take but she made the decision to just run forward. She was about to run into the forests when suddenly fire surrounded the whole perimeter.