The darkness doens't have to be something bad

The darkness doesn't have to be something bad

You know, over the years, I've had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time, they all begin to run together, but you will find the real moments are vibrant. The rest just fades away. Your pain will fade. – Klaus mikaelson.

 – Klaus mikaelson

Darkness. Darkness was all that Caroline could feel at that moment. But she wasn't going to give in. She stepped back and then made a even Thicker wall from the inside. The only thing hiding them away from the people attacking them was a wall made of ice.

"When this collapses, Run," Caroline yelled at Nora as she tried her best to keep the wall intact.

"The Crescent pack, These are the Crescent packs right? We're going die. I am going to die," Nora started to blurt out in fear. There was nothing she could do over there, Inside the round wall with Caroline.

"Nora I do not know how much longer I can keep this wall up. I cannot guarantee you anything but just try to not think about our chances of a really painful death," Caroline told her as she started to look pale.

"We can hide in the tress. Make that staircase, do something! We can't die," Nora added stressfully.

"We'll figure it out, But for now I'll need you to shut up." Caroline ended her sentence as she continued to make the wall thicker.

Meanwhile the group were just about to leave to the forest. They found out from Julian that she was in a forest and luckily Kai knew the way to the forest from the town. The ground was covered in droplets of water and they instantly knew that the wall was the way Caroline left.

Jessica turned to kai, With a look that explained everything. Kai nodded and the group stepped back.

"Kai you don't seriously think of actually doing that right?" Sebastian questioned as he stepped back and kai stepped in front and stretched his arms.

"I don't see any other way. Now come on, Riding a controlled tornado won't harm you. If your still scared, Then you can go back and eat the sad cookies that Caroline dearest left for you," Jessica remarked as Kai began to make mini tornados.

The tornados were the size of them, They were controlled and kai looked pretty confident about his skills. Kai made four of them and controlled them as he looked at raven. Raven understood that she'll go first and she did. She stepped into the tornado and it was surprisingly fun. Kai l made the tornado with raven to fly upwards to the wall and go to the other side. Kai repeated the steps with Jessica and Sebastian and he went last.

Sebastian's ride wasn't the best. As Kai focused on his tornado, He lost a bit of control from Sebastian's tornado.

Sebastian's tornado was doing fine until he went to the other side. It started to lose control and spin around faster and he realized that he'd fall. There was one other option for him though.