Starry nights, murders, and and old alliance.

Starry nights, murders and an old alliance.

"You show a girl a few mediocre paintings, whine about your childhood, and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets?"- Hayley Marshall miakelson

"You show a girl a few mediocre paintings, whine about your childhood, and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets?"- Hayley Marshall miakelson. (okay technically she's not married to Klaus or related to the family but she's a damn mikaelson cause have you seen her? Everything she's ever done is for hope and her family. She's as much as a part of the family as Klaus. Hayley Marshall is a absolute legend.)

"Caroline what they heck is happening?!" Raven questioned her as Caroline lead the way. Caroline was walking to her left from the passageway, searching for someone.

"Raven we still need the Martyr don't me?" Kai added as he focused on the tornado that contained Sebastian.

"If she's still alive?" Raven answered bluntly but then kai stopped in his tracks and looked at her in surprise.

"Excuse me?"

"You think we're the only ones with poisoned daggers? Assuming it didn't hit her hard she could be alive but who knows what poison they were using," Raven added as the passageway came to a sudden stop. There was red door that didn't match with the caves looks. Every other door they passed was blended in to look like a part of the cave. There was some water falling from the roof and the rocky surface stopped inches away from the door to be replaced with white marble.

"She'll be fine. We just need to find her first," Caroline replied sharply as she slammed opened the door to reveal a plain room. Absolutely nothing worth their while was in it. It looked like just a plain room that was empty but Nora then stepped in front of Caroline. She cautiously entered the room, her eyes examining it the best they could. Nora then looked at the small markings near the door and bent down to press them.

As soon as she pressed them the whole room started to shake. The marble floor that Caroline was standing on turned back into stone as the room's holograms stopped projecting it to make it seem like a plain room. When the holograms stopped displaying themselves, the real room turned out to actually contain a passageway. Nora moved aside to let Caroline and the others enter.

"If we find Jessica at the end of the passageway then these crescent pack suckers are even more stupid then I'd have imagined," Nora stated as they started to walk down the narrow and barely lit passage. Without the holograms making the room Look bigger and hiding the passageway, it was a pretty dusty place. As if no one had been there since centuries.

It was thankfully a short passageway that ended to another door. This door was plain, just like the others before it. Caroline tried to open the door but it didn't bulge. She wasn't surprised at that though. She took a step back and then went for the door. She straight up ran to the door and kicked it open.

"Someone's angry," Kai added as Caroline kept on trying to kick open the locked door. Caroline was mad, she was angry and as she took another step back to kick the door again with all of her force the door opened from the other side.