plane

All the music video crew went but Harry and Lia stayed behind. "Whats upp!" Harry asked, "Nothing just waiting to go back home." Lia said while flipping through her photos with Harry. "I could drive youu if you want." Harry said while smiling, "Noo I will travel today to london, I am english, I live most of the year there." Lia said. "Oh really! Funny I was traveling today as well, but with my private plane. Wait! I have an idea!" Harry said as he took his phone and called someone. "Give me your tickets!" He said. Lia handed harry her boarding pass and looked confused. "Yes yes, one extra person with me, I will whatsapp you a photo of her passport." Harry said as he hung up the call, "WAITT hold up one sec." Lia said, "No you will travel with me, I want to get to know you more." Harry said with a wink. 

After a few hours we went to the airport and in the plane. "The preferred mode of travel for millionaires, celebrities, and world leaders, the private jet can be seen as the best of luxury and wealth. But I bare use this, just because I have to travel to see mom and Gemma. It's mom's birthday today. And I must be there." Harry said. "Ah I understand, I have never been in first class actually, this is very fancy for me." Lia said. Traditional commercial flying is an affordable service for the people, but flying on a private jet is a very different world. "Flying on a private jet can be the difference of being at three different cities for meetings and still returning home at a decent hour. Time is the one commodity that even money can not buy. A private jet is the best way to 'buy time,'" Harry said as he took of his jacket. "I understand Lia said. "Come sit besides me, we can watch TV shows or movies! Whats your favorite genre?" Harry said. "Comedyy, I like comedy movies" Lia said as she sat next to harry. Harry's perfume was prominent and Lia couldn't help but take a deep breath. "Lets watch What happens in Vegas" Harry said as he started the movie. The movie played and the plane was dark and warm. Lia slept on harry's shoulder. Harry looked at her and smiled, he opened Lia's phone and saved his private number. He texted himself so he can save his number. Lia slept like a baby and harry spent the whole flight watching her sleep and turn around.