awkward

Lia's phone rang and it was Jennifer, the assistant director during Watermelon Sugar video. Lia took the call "Lia! Heyy how are you?" Jennifer's voice through the phone. "Hi Jennii I am good, you?" Lia said, "Good good! Could I meet you today? Its been long sine the video shooting." Jennifer told Lia. "Sure, I will come to your place?" Lia asked. "Yes sure, come at 7" Jennifer said as she ended the call. 

*Lia's POV*

Weird, she barely talked to me since a week. What would she want me for, anyways I will meet her and catch up. Harry left to his mom's house and I cleaned the house; I video facetime called mom. Sky and I told her about Harry and she was happy. "better than that Adam guy! he was a stupid man!" Mom said. "Mom chiilll he's gone, Lia left him and he got sooooo pissed of he actually blocked her!" Sky said laughing. "WHATT! That piece of shhiitt!" Mom said. "Stop its okayy I let it goo, I have the better now!" I said as I went to the toilet. Mom ended the call and Sky came to me in the toilet. "So are you happy?" Sky asked as I was loading the washing the machine. "YES, I was attracted to Harry since a long time, but of course he is out of my reach." L said, "Okay what did Jennifer want?" Sky asked while handing me the soap. "I have no idea. But its almost 6 o'clock so I have to get ready." I said. 

I got dressed into shorts and a t-shirt. The weather is good today, sunny London is rare. I reached Jennifer's house on time. I knocked on the door and she opened the door. She hugged me and offered me a drink. "Soo what's neww?" Jennifer asked, "Nothing new much, you?" I said, "Uhhh I wanted to get your approval on something, it my be sensitive." Jennifer said while taking a huge sip of her juice. "Approval?" I asked while looking at her confused. "While you were off with Adam, during the shooting, we sortaa-" "Sorta what? Hooked up?" I asked cutting her off. "Yes, we went on dates and we got closer." Jennifer said. I stood up and looked at Jennifer, "Look I left him and I don't have a single possibility to thin of him again." I said as the door opened and Adam came in. My eyes widen and I looked at Jennifer. "What is that bitch doing here?" He asked "I don't care about you! and I came as Jennifer's request! Don't dream of me wanting you back!" I said as I took my bag, "Lia! Lia! Wait!" Jennifer shouted as I left through the door. 

*Jennifer's POV*

I didn't mean for this all to happen, I just wanted to feel less guilty for dating Adam after Lia left him. She proved to me that she doesn't care about him a single bit. This was awkward! I shouldn't have done this! I am so stupid! I texted Lia. "Lia I am sorry! I didn't mean for all this to happen. Please don't be upset from that soooo awkward situation." She saw my text and responded with an "OK"  text.