mixed up

A month and half has passed after Harry and Lia's visit to the doctor.

*Lia's POV* 

I signed up to a soon to be mother's therapy session, the doctor advised me to go. I am not too keen on it, as I am not pregnant. Today is the first session, I went and we all sat in a circle. I felt weird. Such a strange feeling! I wasn't unwell or sick but I felt really uneasy, like there was something happening in my stomach that I couldn't explain. "Is there really a "right time" ? As it turns out, everyone you ask will likely give you a different answer. And I am willing to hear all of you ladies answers." The therapist said. "The younger you are, the less money and resources you have to take care of a child." A lady next to me said as she looked at the therapist, "The older you are, the more money you have, but the more money it may take to pay for assistance in getting pregnant if needed." she finished her point. "Pregnancy was much since I was a bit younger and more in shape," another younger 9 month pregnant woman said, "And you? Ms. Lia, what's your opinion?" The therapist asked me, I looked at her face and said, "I wont mind being pregnant young, to be able to take part in my child's life and not be tired." I heard a woman whisper behind me to her friend "That's harry styles girlfriend". I stood and went out. I drove home felt like I was going to vomit. 

I had cramps in the morning, super painful sharp cramping which I don't usually experience unless my period's due; which it wasn't. I rarely get headaches but I started getting constant headaches and couldn't figure out why! I have cravings for the smell of laundry (detergent, dryer sheets, sprays, candles). Harry came from recording, he came to kiss me as usual and he smelled bad! "You smell bad!!!!" I said stepping away from him "What? I just sprayed perfume?" He said confused, "TAKE A SHOWER YOU STINK!!!" I shouted to harry. He looked at me and went to the shower. He turned the water on and I opened his door, "Lia I am showering!" Harry said, "I want Chinese noodles!" I said. "You don't even like them!" Harry said, "I will order them now! Count you in or no?" I asked, "Okay I will eat." Harry said as I slammed his door. I had a crazy craving to eat extremely spicy Chinese food. I went to the refrigerator to get some coke. I️ could NOT open my refrigerator because the smell made me instantly nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and vomited again!  Felt dizzy and wanted to pass out all the time. "Lia what is wrong with you?" he said as he carried me to the sofa. "Did you get your period?" He asked me, I looked at him and said, "I don't know". We both stared at each other.