safe

Lia went home it started pouring rain outside, and found to her surprise; harry sat in front of her door step waiting for her. His eyes were red, drunk and sad. He seemed like he was crying, his face was pale. His clothes were wet from the rain and seems like he wasn't here from earlier.

*Lia's POV*

I reached my flat and saw someone sat on my doorstep I looked closer it was Harry. I placed my hand on top of his head and he looked at me, "Lia" he said, he looked pale and upset. I opened the house door "Come in come in, what happened with you?" I said as I help harry stand up. He was weak and bloodshot red eyes. "Life is shit Lia! shit!" Harry said as I threw him on the sofa, he's heavy. "Calm down harry and tell me" I said as I placed my bag and keys on the table. "I will get you juicee" I said heading towards the fridge. I gave the cup to harry, he drank a sip and started vomiting. He's so drunk, I held him and took him to the toilet to help him was his face and mouth. "Why is my father doing this to me?" Harry said as I held a towel and wiped his face. "Your father did what?" I asked, "He keeps using me for money. Making scandals on my name so I give him money to shut up! He left us when I was young! Why is he in my life now!" Harry said as he started crying. I hugged him and took him to the sofa. I sat and harry placed his head on my thighs. "I never felt safe, I never felt that my father cares or loves me." He said. "No I am sure he does-" "NO!" Harry shouted cutting me off. "Okay okay relax, I am here for you." I said while playing with Harry's hair. Minutes passed and I look to find Harry vast asleep, I couldn't move. I'll wake him up. I must sleep like this here. I found my hand reaching harry's face, he had soft and smooth skin. I played with the curls in his hair softly.

We slept and I heard my door open, I was my sister, Sky. She looked at me and gasped. "OH MY GO-" "SHHHHHH!" I said cutting her so she wont wake harry with her loud voice. "Him??" she whispered. I nodded with a yes, "My lucky day!" she whispered. She walked over to the kitchen and made a loud bang with a cup that fell. Harry flipped sides and his eyes  opened. He stood up quickly shocked. "Did I sleep???" He asked "Yes you slept the whole night on my lap." I said. His face turned red and he looked shy, "Its okay Mr. Styles, you are most welcome to sleep here. Especially on Lia's lap." We heard Sky's voice talk from the kitchen. "Uhhhh I am sorryy" Harry said as he turned to look at her. "Its okay harry, I am guessing you didn't sleep well last night." I said while standing up. My back hurt from sleeping while being sat on the sofa. It was so uncomfortable, but I couldn't bare move to wake up harry. "I- I just felt safe being close to Lia." Harry said as he looked me into the eyes.